Capturas de pantalla
Dark Mode (iOS 13)
Valoraciones y reseñas
Really Complete for Initial Release
I’ve used a dozen or more of this type of app over the past 5 years and this is a really comprehensive app for coaches... no hesitation to upgrade whatsoever, a lot of thought obviously from someone who has been the same situation and ready to test out the match day features this week.
couple of ideas:
- ‘Chalk Board’ type of area to tinker with formations with team / players without creating a match.
- Player #0 should be an option (currently only options are 1-99)
- Player photo option (or toggle on/off) in the visual formation (not just name/#)
-Twitter updates (when you enter a game event, certain ones post to feed, exp: goal, score update, etc.)
- The interface is really great as is for a mobile app and for events in the present or future. For me I would like to have the option to enter past match data (simple things like game / date / goals / result) via an import (CSV, web interface) with the basic result / date etc. of past matches (or even prev years) without having to tediously go through 1 by 1 by 1 one for each data event scorer etc.)
All in all looking forward to future updates and great work on this one! A+++
This is a great app. It does 90% of what I want. I wish I could sync this between devices. I wish I could have multiple users so I share management with other coaches. I still can’t figure out how to change game time duration. But still a very good app. I use it every day along with coach board++.
Great Coaching App - Almost 5 Stars, but...
As a coach with an Internatinal Academy, this is one of the best on-field coaching apps I have used. I use the paid app 3-4 days per week. like the ability to track ratings, and events during matches and practices. The ability to add pictures to be players is very handy when dealing with large numbers of players during the week.
I have the following observations and requests for improvements...
- In match mode, if I "save" my lineup in advance and return later, the app OFTEN erases the data. This is extremely frustrating, and my biggest complaint.
- I would like the player pictures to show in the lineups, similar to CoachBoard++
- Add a report based on player traits/skills. The ability to track these is not very valuable if I can't search for players based on speed, dribbling, shooting skills, etc.
- In match mode, the ability to mark attendance first (and have it remove players from the lineup) would be very helpful to address last minute "no-shows"
Compras dentro de la appVer todo
- Grzegorz Kipa
- 46.9 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Polaco, Portugués, Sueco
- Clasificación 4+
- © Evlonsoft
- Compras dentro de la app
- SmartCoachPro $5.99
- SmartCoachPlus $1.99
- SmartCoachPro (Yearly) $19.99
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.