- Converts your images and photos to the most popular file formats in a fast and convenient way.
- Changes the file names and the size of your images in the blink of an eye.
- Easily converts hundreds of photos just by one click.
It is a simple-to-use App for saving your time. You can just drag your images or photos to the App window and you will be able to do more than you could expect in such a short time.
- Change the file names for hundreds of images and photos in seconds.
- Change the image size for plenty of images or photos just by one click.
- Convert Your current images to PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF file formats.
- Convert Your images from PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PSD, ICNS file formats.
The app can be used for one separate function or the functions can be combined and all the tasks can be completed at once.
- If you want just to change the file names for hundreds of images or photos on your Mac - it's really fast.
- If your images need to be resized - it's really easy.
- If you prefer your images in different file format - it's really simple.
The main advantage of Smart Image Converter is clear usage, just a few simple settings and fast results with only a few clicks.
Accurately grouped images will help you not to lose way among thousands of photos on your Mac.
Smart Image Converter is a fast, simple and easy-to-use App for every Mac user!
- Support for .PSD and .ICNS file formats.
- New and intuitive user interface.
- Full Screen mode.
- Improved capabilities to manage imported images.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was looking for a replacement for "ReSizeMe" which is no longer supported. I was sadly disappointed with "Smart Image Converter". It does not allow cropping. There is no rotation, no scaling with aspect ratio. The worst part is you can only change one dimension at a time for the the basic function of resizing (which is one of its main functions) you have to do 2 conversions. It is okay for changing file type and name but, other that that it is a poorly thought out program. Sadly you only get to find out after you have paid your money.
Read before buying!
I've read the negative reviews and they're all due to not reading and understanding the description. It's a Mac app, first of all, and the formats supported are clearly listed. (If necessary, click the "more" button and read the entire thing. I needed to convert several hundred PNG files to JPG, and they were scattered all over my dozens of image folders. Compared to what I'd have to go through using the apps included with my iMac, this was a breeze! Fast as a speeding bullet, and performed perfectly.
Remember this addage: You can't get blood from a turnip. Apps are what they are, and nothing more.
I tried to convert images of several different formats and Smart image converter worked fine. So it really performs well and does everything I need.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.