The simplest way to reduce food waste in your kitchen is "Smart Kitchen".
Did you know that 300 tons of food is wasted every 5 seconds? What if we say that 72% of this amount is wasted in homes and processing. 64 million tons of food is wasted in homes and in the processing stage, of which 47 million tons are caused by households.
The most obvious reason of food waste is simply because households buy too much or items that are too large for their requirements. This overshopping can be caused by:
○ No or too little pre-shop planning
○ Lack of knowledge what is in the storage/fridge
○ Shopping frequency
○ Expiry date
To avoid food waste; create a shopping list, keep track of what you've bought and used, cook as much as you need and store them under the right conditions.
With Smart Kitchen, you can list the products you have purchased, categorize them, and quickly create a shopping list. You can add the expiry date and recommended consumption date of the products you have purchased.
• Create lists for your fridge, pantry, freezer, shopping, grocery and more
• Add expiry date, category and amount to your items
• Copy and move items between lists
• Smart Reminder: Get notification before your items expired!
• Smart suggestion: Suggests the most relevant items as you type, our catalog has 300 + items and boost every day
• Use the same account with multi devices to sync all time
Save money and stop waste now!
- Added Sorting for lists Alphabetical, First Created and Last Created.
- Minor bug fixes.
There's more to come so do let us know if you have any questions or comments over at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more info
Have it on my iPhone. How do I get the list onto my iPad without typing everything again. And then adjusting the is list as I use it without doing it manually on both devices. Need to know how to sync them
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Now we are working on several new features. One of them is user sign-in. Once we release these exciting updates, user can able to sync the lists with multiple devices. Stay tuned.
Easy to use, works great for my needs
I stumbled on this app after trying several other more comprehensive and full featured apps. Finally simplicity personified! Sometimes you need to just do what the app does rather than trying to make the app do it the way you want it to. Once I realized that and adapted my approach to the way the app works, magic happened. This has become one of favorite apps. I would like an option to get rid of the ads for a small fee, but that’s the only change I would make.
I spent all morning inputting my pantry items into my Pantry list. After grocery shopping in the afternoon I went to input my new items, but the app erased my entire list. It was no longer even an option. What a waste of time. I was really looking forward to this app because it checked all my boxes… off to find a different app, one that won’t delete all my hard work.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ITR Solutions Ltd
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 ITR Solutions Ltd