√ Check system information such as: Memory (RAM) Usage, Disk Usage, CPU Usage, Network, Battery, and System Information...
√ You will be surprised about all things which Smart Memory bring to you.
√ We always works hard to bring better apps to you. Please send me any feedback (question or request features) to us.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fix minor GUI (CPU Graph).
Ratings and Reviews
The app "Memory Info" actually cleans up more background leakage, this app has a disk cleaner for junk files that have been orphaned. (Not actually sure what it's deleting, may be common stuff one can delete via settings and Safari files).
Unfortunately I have to use both apps to feel like I shut down what I can. As the former app cleans more it's probably better to use it after the latter. (This app)
Honestly though I don't have the issues I came to know with the older phones, since my 5s the apps are more of habit then needing to use them. The dual core 64bit processor uses special algorithms to do what's asked, and considering the OS really isn't true multi process capable, the processor does an excellent job allocating the paltry .9 Gigabytes.
Again, only one app can be accessed at a time besides some rudimentary items like music or flashlight, that and the higher quality hardware specs (2 years ago cutting edge) and single processing keep the iPhone as snappy as ever, even without these apps, but even considering this, it's better to clean up memory leaks if they are going to exist, which is still loads less then Microsoft OSs
With the advent of iOS 9, my beloved memory cleaning utility apps no longer did the job. Smart Memory was a relief to find, and it's worked reliably since I first installed it. My only complaint is the wording attached to various buttons, which left me a bit confused at first. The button labels are not misleading, they just don't jive with what I'm used to (e.g., Scan means scan, but it also flushes memory used by apps that have been fully closed). This left me wondering if the apparently freed memory was for real. All I know is, after running "Scan," apps that were open and misbehaving began functioning fully again.
Any usefulness ruined by poor interface
1. The "Processes" always shows "0", which can't be right.
2. I paid for the pro version, but there are still ads for insurance quotes on the "About" page.
3. Under "Memory Scanner Mode", towards the bottom, there are settings for "minimum" and "maximum" which say "adjust value for best performance on your device". What the heck does that mean? Can the developer at least add a "help" menu with a definition or two?
4. Does the developer think most users know what "wired" memory is? Again, at least put a definition somewhere.
5. Is it too much trouble to differentiate the actionable controls from the non-actionable ones? All the circles look the same to me.
6. On the main page, clicking "Scan" does nothing that I can see (other than showing a progress bar). So did I just scan for the heck of it?
7. On the system page, there is a disk Scan function. Once complete, it tells the user how many junk files are on the disk. Well nice, but what do I do about it? Did you remove them? If so, how about telling me that! Just another example of a very poor interface.
8. And then there's the flashlight feature. If the developer is going to put such a useless feature in the app, at least use the standard icon for "flashlight", instead of a stupid lightbulb icon (which means "idea").
If the developer thinks this app does something useful, then at least make some effort to explain that to the user.
The developer, Phan Minh Nhut, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phan Minh Nhut
- 8.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2014-2015 Phan. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.