This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
Dear Customers! We are constantly working on the app improvements and promise to bring your sound support soon!
- Fixed bug with landscape orientation on iPad
- Fixed some crashes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do not recommend this app. Sorry.
I don’t normally write bad reviews, because plenty of people seem do that, but this app is just not good. I have mirrored my phone with chrome cast and on other devices with 10x the ease. I spent an hour with this app and my newer Samsung TV, and after googling and doing my normal trial and error process and following the directions provided to a Tee, I simply can’t justify the $5 for anyone else. It shouldn’t be this hard... I hope the developers send out a more usable version or I just burned 5 bucks... 🤷🏻♂️
So I bought this app as I struggled to get any of the free ones to work. Initially, I couldn't get this app to connect to my TV so I messaged the tech support who literally got back to me within about 5 minutes and spent a few minutes working through my problem to resolution. I absolutely could not believe how brilliant and fast they were. App now works perfectly and is ace. I do feel that the support team deserves a huge digital fistbump ???????? as they were just brilliant. Couldn't be more happy and the app works perfectly!!Best fiver I've spent in 2019!!
I tried many similar options and I want to share my experience of using this particular. There were many doubts before downloading, but it is always better to try and draw a conclusion. Streaming photos, although it takes a few seconds, but you get almost perfect photo quality, there's nothing to complain about. Easy management makes you forget about all the problems. I am very happy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.