Finally, teachers can untether themselves from the front of the classroom while maintaining command and control over their SMART Board display with IQ.
SMART Notebook Player is a lightweight mobile application that allows users to view and interact with lessons created with SMART Notebook. When paired with a SMART Board interactive display with IQ, teachers can control the displayed content from anywhere in the classroom.
SMART Notebook Player also supports SMART lab content allowing teachers to start game-based activities remotely.
- Remote control of SMART Board displays (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
- Instantly add photos and text to your lessons from your mobile device
- Use the app to draw, highlight, and erase content on your IQ board
- Files app integration allows users to import .pdf, .ppt and .notebook content (iPad only)
- Changes are automatically saved to the cloud
- Preview and queue content on mobile without distracting students
- Log in with your Google or Office365 account
- Network agnostic connection to a SMART Board display (MX, 6000 and 7000 series with IQ)
SMART Notebook Player extends the classroom experience, leveraging the mobile platform for enhanced lesson delivery.
Improved compatibility with SMART Board running latest iQ software (3.3)
Improved overall stability
Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great... when it works
This app is great for staying mobile in the classroom. It has basically none of the functionality that the full program uses. The connectivity to Google Drive is faulty too. Sometimes I can grab my lessons from Google Drive, sometimes I can’t... Then I need to wait for SMART to push out an update and I’m left without using this app.
If you’re going to have this app out there, keep up with it. Otherwise, enjoy the low ratings.
This game is awesome you can change the color of your marker and change the slides this game is awesome every body should get it!!!!!!!!!!!
Could be much better
The tool bar is on the bottom of the screen with no option of flipping it up to the top. Using my Apple pen to write notes on my iPad I am forever hitting the toolbar with my wrist, sometimes closing the program or erasing what has been done. Very frustrating when you only have 40 minutes to teach a lesson.
This version allows smart math tools to show up in my lesson, but renders them useless.
- SMART Technologies ULC
- 150.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 1995-2018 SMART Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.