Breathe easy & don't hold back on life. Track your Asthma, learn your triggers & take better care of your body.
Smart Peak Flow helps you stay on top of your Asthma using smart sensor technology. Your ideal companion whether you want to keep to your action plan, exercise more or take care of your child.
Why use Smart Peak Flow?
• Peak flow meter & calculator - Accurate peak flow readings with medical grade CE certified sensors.
• Asthma diary - Track your readings, see your personalised chart & tips on a simple display.
• Asthma alert & symptoms - Find out if an attack is coming, sometimes days before.
• Trigger notes - Learn how your body reacts to different places, times & activities. Make notes with every reading.
• Colour zones - Colours help you know if you're good to go or need medical attention. Works with your doctor’s action plan.
• Diary sharing - Share your Asthma diary with your doctor in a few clicks.
• Reminders, quotes & achievements - Helps you remember to take your readings.
The Smart Peak Flow meter?
The Smart Peak Flow app is free, although you will need to have a Smart Peak Flow meter to use it.
The meter is a small reusable device, it measures your peak flow using light sensor technology and sends it to the app.
It works with any smartphone except for Xiaomi, and connects by the audio jack. We also provide lightning cable adaptors. No batteries or charging needed.
How to get a Smart Peak Flow meter?
To get a Smart Peak Flow meter, visit: www.smartpeakflow.com
Delivered worldwide within 3 to 5 days.
For more information, visit our website (www.smartpeakflow.com) or email (email@example.com)
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements including the addition of the Finnish language. Another key update relates to the PB (Personal Best) reading. Your PB value doesn’t automatically increase when you take a higher peak flow measurement, although you can modify your PB on the Profile tab by manually adding it if you know it. If you don't know your PB the app will use a medical formula to calculate it based on your age, height and gender.
Ratings and Reviews
Device doesn’t work on newer phones
The device will not connect to my iPhone 8 no matter what adaptor I am using. Good news is that it works on the iPhone 5 I had laying about. Bad news is there is no way to see the peak flow data on my iPhone 8 - without the device connecting it won’t move on to the dashboard, and since it doesn’t connect to the health app I can’t get the data there either. This serves me no better than using the regular peak flow meter and manually entering the data.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that the device is not connecting as expected. That is frustrating. We've since released updated versions of the app which should solve this issue. Also, we'd recommend checking if you're using a genuine Apple lightning to audio jack adaptor as we've seen this issue more commonly with non-genuine adaptors. Regarding the health app, we're also working on an integration for that which should be released in the next few weeks!
Thanks again Kate for taking time to leave your review!
- Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
- 130.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.