COMMAND R2-D2 INTO INTERGALACTIC ACTION WITH EPIC MISSIONS FROM THE HASBRO SMART R2-D2™ APP!
Your Smart R2-D2™ toy can be under your control using the Smart R2-D2™ app from Hasbro! Use the Hasbro Smart R2-D2™ app to interact with Star Wars characters, program your droid, and complete missions to help save the galaxy!
TEAM UP WITH YOUR SMART R2-D2™ TO COMPLETE INTERGALACTIC MISSIONS AND REVEAL THE CAPTURED DEATH STAR PLANS WITH THE HASBRO SMART R2-D2™ APP!
• Launch the Hasbro Smart R2-D2™ app to control Smart R2-D2™. Use the app to make R2-D2 react and move, and to change lights and sound effects.
• Open the Programming interface within the Smart R2-D2™ app to access programming blocks that will let you create programming sequences. Save those sequences within the app, and use them to complete in-App missions.
• Use the Preview feature to digitally test your program sequence.
• Use the Send to Toy button to send your program sequences to the Smart R2-D2™ toy and watch the droid complete the programmed directive.
• Select Missions to complete programming challenges. In order to fully complete Missions, the app must be connected to the Smart R2-D2™ toy.
• Complete missions to unlock individual components of the Death Star plans.
• Successfully complete all the missions to unlock the complete plans for the Death Star and save the galaxy!
THE HASBRO SMART R2-D2™ APP FEATURES:
• A remote control for your Smart R2-D2™ toy
• Make R2-D2 interact with your favorite Star Wars characters including Rey, Finn, and more!
• Practice problem-solving by using drag-and-drop code blocks to complete exercises and missions with your R2-D2
• Complete coding missions to unlock the Death Star plans and save the galaxy
• Programing interface that allows you to program your R2-D2 to move, react, light up, play sound effects and other fun features.
Smart R2-D2™ toy sold separately. Interaction with Smart R2-D2™ toy requires your device’s Bluetooth to be turned on.
iPOD Touch 5
iPHONE 4S, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+
iPAD 3, 4
iPAD MINI, 2,3,4
Android 4.3+ (minimum target )
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 (3 10.1)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3,4,5,6
GOOGLE NEXUS 7 (2013)
MOTOROLA MOTO G
Check www.starwars.hasbro.com for compatibility, availability, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates affect compatibility.
ADVICE TO PARENTS
The Hasbro Smart R2-D2™ R.C. app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, complete missions, and download app updates.
The Hasbro Smart R2-D2™ R.C. app is free to download and play, but additional in-game items can be unlocked via the following ways:
- By scanning effects codes contained in specially marked Hasbro Star Wars toys; or
- Over time by earning rewards through play.
Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but has a few bugs
When I was programming it to have a melt down when it came in contact with an object(with a few other blocks in that section) so It moved forward did the routine I put but then it went to the first block then second for like 1 second then back to the top (I did not do repeat) so if u could fix this bug I would be very happy this is the only reason I giving 4 stars but if there was no bug then I would put 5 stars but it is still really fun to play
I have the droid its pretty droid but 2 b honest i prefer sphero but it still a really good droid it works ok on my Apple se 2 and it works just fine i have had a few problems with it but i just replaced the batterys and it worked just fine after that
It's okay but it's no sphero
I was impressed with the sphero BB-8 so when this came out I wanted to see what the competition could do. While I enjoy the lights and sounds and behavior of this droid, I fee it still had a long way to go to catch up to the round little brother.
Movements are slow and can only go 1 direction at a time requiring to stop in order to go left or right or backup.
There's almost zero interactive ability to this which is a bummer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hasbro, Inc.
- 293 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.