Smart Things remote control that lets you control your Samsung TV
Smart Remote will allow you to stream any photo, videos, media content from your device or internet to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Remote control your Samsung Smart TV
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Search and cast your favorite music tracks
- Search and cast any media from internet using built-in browser
- Photo slideshow casting
- Easy media playing controls
Please make sure your phone and Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Smart Remote includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 1.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription with 3 days free trial
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried a number of “Make your iPhone a remote control” programs and not a single one hasn’t worked until now. This remote tells me I need to be connected to the same WiFi network as my SamsungTV. That’s it. Underneath a six dot caterpillar tries to wriggle it’s way left but makes no progress. Neither will you, until...
You press just left of the button and you’re connected “to the same WiFi network as your SamsungTV “ a small arrow and “press to connect” four stars, Or Maybe... skip the step altogether. Now you get five stars. Keep it simple, stupid.
Pay a monthly fee for a remote app? 🤷♂️
I bought a brand new expensive Samsung television but they still want to squeeze more money out of me by charging a monthly fee just to use a remote control app. This is beyond ridiculous, I honestly can’t believe anyone would actually be willing to pay this fee. I don’t care about any of the other stupid “features” that the “premium” version of this app has, I just wound line to be able to use my phone as a remote but it won’t work unless I pay a monthly fee. They even expect people to pay this fee just to use the app to do the initial setup. The first thing the TV tells you to do is to download this app to setup your tv and the first thing the app does is tell you to upgrade to “Premium” which really means you have to pay for the app to work. Definitely will not be considering anymore Samsung purchases. I also tried contacting them through the “contact us “ feature of the app, that was well over a week ago and surprise surprise surprise...no response. I would give negative stars if that were an option. Still no response after multiple emails sent to “app support”. Beyond Worthless!!!!
Not bad but not great
It’s definitely easier than some of the Samsung remotes however the touch pad is to sensitive sometimes when scrolling you will click on a selection when you didn’t mean to. Secondly, I cannot just walk in a room and turn on the tv. The tv must be connected to it to use it and when the tv is turned off it will not connect so you cannot use this as the sole remote. Thirdly, every time you would like to use the remote on your phone you need to connect it to the tv, I cannot find an auto connect and each time this happens you need your tv remote to then give the phone permission to connect , very annoying and cumbersome
Developer Response ,
If you need any further assistance on how to use the app, please contact us, either via email email@example.com or through the “Contact us” option in the app. Please also have a look at our Trouble Shoot section.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 102.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Lifetime $19.99
- Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.