Getting lazy looking for the remote control hiding somewhere in the house. We have the solution Remote TV Controller allows you to remotely control your TV set using your iPhone/iPad or simply using your brand new Apple Watch.
The app has been crafted and designed with most ergonomic elements and is the first app that helps you controlling your TV simply using your Apple Watch
We have integrated the most useful command that we usually use in everyday life.
The features are listed below:
- Remote Control for TV: Contains the most used functions to control your TV. Functions such as Smart Home, source, back, volume up and down, channels, directions, input, etc.
- Power ON (compatible models only)
- Power OFF the TV
- Touchpad surface: You can control your TV using your finger and thanks to the pointer and the touchpad integrated technology
- Applications: Here you will find all your applications such as Netflix, Hulu, Prime, NowTV, and more. You can launch them easily by clicking on them.
- Channels: List of the channels, a simple click launch the channel on your TV.
- Widget and Apple Watch version.
- Siri shortcuts to easily interact with your smart TV.
More command will be added in future releases.
Please leave us a review if you like the app and your feedback is welcome.
Disclaimer: this is not an official LG Electronics Remote Control application. We are not affiliated with LG Electronics Inc. in any way.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue preventing the app from correctly updating the TV details when the IP changes.
- [Improvement]: Detect if the user is using a VPN that causes the TV not to appear on the list during the configuration.
Happy Holidays to everyone
Ratings and Reviews
Love the iOS App, but watchOS doesn’t load,...
Downloaded the iOS and found it very responsive in comparison to the LG official app. I purchased the premium upgrade to make sure all the features I might need were available and the watchOS doesn’t load. Acts like it’s opening and returns me to the list of watch apps. Disappointing l, especially since I just spent $10 for the premium version. 🤦♂️
Doesn’t really work (for me)
I wanted to get this app because it looked like it worked and I can never find the normal remote cause I keep on loosing it, and when I tried to use the volume buttons, they wouldn’t work, same with the power button. I think this is because I don’t have cable set up but also the app connected to my Xbox (which is what I wanted it to connect to) and I pointed the top/front of my iPad at the tv and the Xbox and it still wouldn’t work! Every time I would try to use the power button it would say that my tv doesn’t have the “wake up” feature, so I don’t know what that means cause I’ve never had a wake up feature before mentioned on my tv. So this app doesn’t really work for me, and I personally think that it’s because I don’t have cable, but it connected to my Xbox which is connected to my tv instead of cable.
Got ripped off!!
I’ve never written a review before, but this app is sooooo terrible that I needed to. I control most of my devices (fire TVs, Xbox’s, etc.) with my phone and tablet as I hate trying to locate the remotes that my kids and wife loose. I got this app and saw that with the premium you can get rid of the irritating adds that keep popping up while you try to use the app. It was the worst 5 dollars I’ve ever spent. 98% of the time it doesn’t recognize that I have premium so it keeps popping up adds, it won’t let me turn my tv on (even though it says it’s supported), I can’t use the track pad and all of the other features that you’re suppose to be able to do with the premium package. Do not waste your 5 dollars for the premium. Their is virtually no difference.
Developer Response ,
We’re truly sorry as we had a bug. The latest version released today fixed the issue. Please update to the latest version. Again we apologize for this issue. Thank you for using our app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Quanticapps Ltd
- 111 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Quanticapps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack Smart TV $7.99
- Full Premium Pack $12.99
- Customise Pack $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.