Optimize your SAT/ACT learning with a patented, multi-sensory method, associative method.
*** 440 most frequently encountered vocabulary words tested on SAT / ACT
*** Restart feature: Use app again and again by multiple iPad users. No in-app purchases!
Why pay monthly, in-app subscription fees when you can own SMART Vocabulary?
*** Patented learning process: U.S. Patent 10, 373,516 [issued 2019]
Method for Facilitating Contextual Vocabulary Acquisition Through Association
Combines audio / visual / kinesthetic inputs for vocabulary acquisition and retention
- Associate words with music [Beyoncé, The Beatles, Lady Gaga . . .]
- Associate words with sounds [bovine low, undulating fan, somnolent snoring]
- Associate words with movements [abscission/finger scissors]
- Associate words with visuals [animations, videos, paintings and photographs]
*** 150+ practice questions that replicate the new testing formats on the SAT
*** Heritage Documents Vocabulary
- From Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s Annual Message (Four Freedoms) to Congress, 1941
- President John F. Kennedy’s Inaugural Address
- Gandhi’s Dandi or Salt Satyagraha Speech, 1930.
- On the Discovery of Radium by Marie Curie, Vassar College, 1921.
- Barbara Jordan’s Speech on Impeachment of President Nixon
- From Federalist Papers, No. 65 by Alexander Hamilton
*** Audio pronunciations of vocabulary words
*** Reverse Dictionary [so you can use the words you know to find the ones you don’t]
*** Self-select color preferences
From the Global Team . . .
We believe that our patented associative process is the optimal method of acquiring essential vocabulary words and recalling them on your SAT/PSAT/ACT. We want you to know that the Global Team is committed to the highest standards of test preparation and is dedicated to your success. We request that you rate SMART Vocabulary in the App Store, and we would love to read your success story. Contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to expand your vocabulary...
I am over 50... and find this website to be a fun tool to expand my vocabulary a bit more. I can see how it would be VERY beneficial for students who are trying to help retain new words. The method used engages multiple senses, which is a very clever way to help memorize.
Fun and interesting
Easy to use, great way to brush up on vocabulary. Interesting use of music throughout app. Would recommend.
Easy to use
Love the digital piano! Fun app for learning vocabulary.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.