1. This is an extremely simple Whiteboard that is convenient for your work, life and study. It can not only be used to scratch, demonstrate, write and doodle, but also can be taken as your notepaper, provisional notebook, scratch paper for writing down words from memory or doing calculation, small blackboard, small whiteboard for family education, whiteboard of conference room, demonstration board for football and basketball coaches, painting of little children, etc.
2. The new function is mosaic for pictures. The background image can be a picture and you could doodle on it. Or you can choose the templates we provided such as football field or basketball court. All is as you wish.
3. Simple Operation:
You can write with just one finger.
Touch two fingers gently and you can erase what you have written.
If you choose the concise page, touch three fingers gently and the screen will be cleaned.
Shake your cell phone to save the pictures, or just press the button of “save picture”.
4. Concise Interface
You can choose from the four colors and three pen strokes as you like.
You can customize more colors for whiteboard pen.
5. The paintings you finished can be saved to high-resolution images into your photo album or print them directly. You can also share them through short messages, e-mails and social networks (only suitable for more than IOS6.0 version)
6. Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Where are the saved pictures?
Answer: In the photo album of your iPhone or iPad.
Question 2: I could not save the pictures. The Whiteboard storage function was quite normal before. But after I upgraded the version to 6.0 or 7.0, the pictures cannot be saved.
What happened? Please tell me. Thank you.
Answer: This is owing to the new function of privacy protection in IOS6 and IOS7 .
Settings >> Privacy >> Photo
Then choose ”allow whiteboard to access your photo album ”.
7. Contact us:
6. Below is a selection of some users’ comments:
The best and simplest FIVE STARS *****
This is the best whiteboard app out there. Nevever had an issue with it and the latest update made it even better. Simple yet fully functional!
A must for IT sales FIVE STARS *****
This is the simplest (and best) white boarding tool I have found. I am in technology sales and often have to draw out a customers environment or draw the solution we are proposing. This tool is perfect for "over lunch" discussions as well as in the boardroom!
FIVE STARS *****
Does everything it says...., it is an awesome app and great for little kids!
Super Simple. Super Excellent. FIVE STARS *****
Does what it says -- Nothing more, nothing less. EXACTLY what I needed.
Love it FIVE STARS *****
This app is perfect. Simple and effective. Just what I need. Three colors and three thicknesses. A blank white space. One finger writes, two erases, three clears the board. Perfecto!
Smart white board THREE STARS *****
Well I love this app because I can save all my work. To open my files I just go to my pictures and there they are:) finally it is good for students because they can do the work,save,and come back to it at any time
Wonderful FIVE STARS *****
This app is great.I teach and it is very useful to teach on. It's just like a whiteboard
Add a lot of gadgets,
improve the experience,
adapt to new equipment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful in homeschooling!
I use this quite often when I'm teaching my kids their math concepts. It's even cooler when I connect my iPad to the television! Of course, the drawing area for me is still the same, but it's magnified!
Like other reviewers, I am getting an occasional dotted line instead of a solid line, hence the loss of a star. It gets annoying after a while.
No area to rest your wrist as you write
This is my biggest complaint. I can't rest my wrist anywhere to write. If my palm touches the screen, it won't write anything because it thinks my hand is writing. It's very hard to write without my hand touching the screen. So I end up holding my arm in the air, which is an awkward position that gets tiring after a while. Also, because I can't write very small, I end up using a lot of "pictures" which is annoying for my students. If I could write to text it would be so much better. I need to ability to write the notes but because of the problems, I wish I could write a word and then it changes it to text. I'm glad it was only 1.99.
Developer Response ,
Yes, we add the undo button at the last vision.
Need to import picture from other Albums
I've had this app for a long time and completely enjoy it. One request - it will upload pics from "moments". I need it to allow us to choose the album we need. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.