SmartCBM™ is Allied Reliability’s condition-based maintenance solution for early detection of component defects that cause failures. With multiple delivery methods and program options, it allows you to prevent unplanned downtime while lowering maintenance costs, increasing equipment uptime, and improving equipment reliability. The SmartCBM™ Monitor app pulls data directly from your organization’s database in Allied’s reliability management system, which is utilized to manage your reliability and CBM programs. This app gives your organization an easy to use mobile solution for quick, complete viewing of your CBM program in real time.
SmartCBM™ Monitor can be made accessible to anyone within your organization, from corporate leadership to production team users at the site level, in addition to contractor personnel. Permissions and view levels are dictated by user rights in Allied’s reliability management system, so no duplicate effort is needed to set up mobile access.
ON-THE-GO MOBILITY FOR RELIABILITY
SmartCBM™ Monitor provides current, on-the-go high-level business views down to site specifics for individual facilities/plants and even to the specific asset and component level. Easy navigation options let you move quickly from enterprise level to business units or sites. Use your location to jump to the local site or view the enterprise hierarchy to select the desired level.
CONDITION MONITORING PROGRAM METRICS
SmartCBM™ Monitor is your dashboard of key program metrics, with each metric available at corporate levels and expanded to lower level details, such as business unit or site level. The following metrics are included in the app:
• Asset Health – available as an overall trend and broken out by technology
• Alerts – new fault entries as an overall trend and by technology or criticality
• Mean Time to Implement (MTTI) – compare your standing with best practice targets
• Days Awaiting Repair – sorted by criticality of finding
• Program Compliance – for both route-based and sensor data collection and analysis
• Mean Time Between Alert (MTBA) – reported in hours
• Top Bad Actors – review findings from an overall level or drill down to equipment type, component, or part level
Within the SmartCBM™ Monitor app, alerts (alarms) are easy to locate so you can quickly find what is being recommended for repairs or follow-up activities. From the alert, you can view the individual fault entry and access the full report in the reliability management system.
• If your condition monitoring program utilizes connected technology, SmartCBM™ Monitor allows you to review sensor stats and trigger data capture remotely.
• Access the built-in Glossary to review key maintenance and reliability terminology and acronyms.
• Customize notification type and frequency.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ALLIED RELIABILITY INC.
- 74.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020-2023 Allied Reliability, Inc