Founded by a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), SmartCoparent is the ultimate co-parenting solution for families and professionals.
We designed SmartCoparent to be suitable for almost any co-parenting relationship imaginable.
Share unlimited calendar events.store and share contacts, documents. Create, track, send and receive support payments on-line in under a minute. Use our easy to use dashboard to monitor messages, calendar updates, overdue support payments.
Manage your expenses, and budget. Monitor your cash flow, and support payment activity with our advanced reporting tools.
Family professionals have unique features. Create preliminary calendars, access court ready reports, receive PDF transcripts of co-parent messages and private journal entries. Communicate with your client on-line and even send invoices and receive payments on-line.
1. Create share and track shared calendar events.
2. Send support payment requests online.
2. Attach and share receipts, medical bills, etc..
3. Track expenses online.
4. Accept online support payments.
5. Create and send recurring payment requests.
6. Manage, store and share important family contacts and documents.
7. Monitor and manage your cash flow and overdue support payments.
8. Instant mail notifications for messages, calendar events and payments.
9. Lawyers and professionals can create preliminary calendar events, message clients, share documents and even invoice clients and get paid on-line.
10. In-App messaging, share attachments and keep a private journal.
11. Automatically send reminders of overdue support payments.
12. Kid friendly accounts - can share calendar, and messaging with co-parents.
13. Run detailed support payment, and financial activity reports.
14. Invite unlimited members (children and adults) to join your SmartCoparent account.
17. Share only what you like, keep all other events, docs and contacts private.
18. Access to over 10,000 professionals.
19. Get valuable discounts from everything from sitters to school supplies from our partners.
20. NEW! Download, store, share and print transcripts of your messages and private journal entries.
SmartCoparent: Made by co-parents, for co-parents. Reduce co-parenting stress, live better.
Minor bug fixes and speed improvements throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Is this app still being updated and supported? It seems like a great app but seems glitchy. The add event pops up when trying to scroll through the calendar. It’s super sensitive and I’m constantly having to exit the “add event” screen.
Also when I click on Adult or Household members nothing happens. It’s just spines thinking about it. It’s a bit frustrating and I wish it worked properly because it seems like really great tool. I love the graphics. Much better than many others.
No date/time/location stamp feature, mediation and are there fees?
Is there a subscription fee? Hidden fees?
This app could really use the following features to make it one of the best “free” apps at this time:
1. Date/Time/Location Stamp Check-In’s
2. Chat accessibility to professional mediation/coaching to assist with communication between parents.
3. Fees if any
Like the app so far, would be helpful if there was a way to upload pictures and videos into the notes section as another way to maintain information from past communications...thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the excellent feedback. We’ve added this idea to our enhancements list and hope to have this available shortly. Thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Moiety, Inc.
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018, SmartCoparent. All Rights Reserved