At Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), we understand customer's need and relentlessly work towards fulfilling them, working consciously towards providing added value in fuel and non- fuel areas. The Corporation has pioneered offerings in Indian Petroleum retailing space that have bridged need gaps of its customers, Loyalty is one such attempt to foster and reward relationships. With its customer centric initiatives leveraging information technology for both its reach and results, Bharat Petroleum has in fact revolutionised the fuel retailing business with the nation’s first ever Smart Card solution in the Oil & Gas sector. Our loyalty program has recently been awarded the best loyalty program in the Oil & Gas industry in the country.
BPCL recognises that Mobile apps are gaining increasing importance in today’s business world with regards to customer engagement and loyalty. Constant visibility to customers, Creation of a direct marketing channel, providing value to customers, Building Brand and recognition, Improving customer engagement, Standing out from the competition, Cultivation of customer loyalty are some of the imperatives with regards to mobile application development. Due to the increased use of mobile applications in all businesses, it becomes necessary that BPCL joins the race of developing range of mobile applications that will deliver value to its customers, in reaching out to its petrol pumps and availing the unique services offered by the company.
BPCL is providing several benefits to its customers through this mobile application, the main benefits include following:
1) Large target audience
1.1) BPCL customers
1.3) Car owners or drivers / Fleet owners
1.4) Truck Drivers
1.5) Tourists / Travellers
2) Instant Current location and list of nearby BPCL outlets.
3) Value-added services and loyalty card acceptance availability information.
4) Distance in KMs of outlet from user location.
5) Driving directions and traffic information of selected outlet from user location.
6) Near-by hospitals and police stations around selected outlet.
7) Diverse search options for routes, outlets.
8) Emergency Services
9) Information that keeps updated like Tyre Pressure Chart, MAK Lube Advisor, Help & Tips and many more.
Disclaimer: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
UI Enhancements and Small Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.