With brand new capabilities and nearly 2,000 pre-vetted, engaging learning activities, SmartEdTech will transform the way you teach! This mobile platform is an ideal resource for PK-12 learning, providing support for early childhood and school readiness, special education, response to intervention and English language learning.
Register your favorite education apps to appear in your unique library, creating a comprehensive one-stop content collection! Use this app in conjunction with our SmartEdTech online portal to roster an entire class of students, create personalized learning plans, track student progress with skill development goals, and so much more.
Work with a student one-on-one or have a fun group learning session! Once they have a profile, students can explore and learn with only the activities you’ve assigned to them. The built-in goal generation engine will simplify your search for the right content by recommending the right activities to support individual student objectives.
As a student learns, SmartEdTech generates graphic reports that show performance in both assessment and practice modes. Cumulative data can be measured across multiple apps, individual students, small groups, classrooms, or an entire school. Automated progress reports keep families involved in a student’s learning experience, while built-in messaging fosters active communication among all members of the education team. All student data is safe and secure using cloud-based access.
SmartEdTech Version 6 also includes the ALL NEW, SmartEdTech Home Edition. This special feature allows parents & therapists to use the app with all the tools necessary for small scale use with up to 2 children.
• Gain access to nearly 2,000 pre-vetted learning activities that provide skill support in over 100 areas of study, all falling into 4 key subject categories:
◦ Language Arts
◦ Social Studies
• Create an all-in-one content library by registering your favorite education apps.
• Design customized profiles for each student with personalized content selections, assignments, skill-specific goals and vivid reports.
• Students can learn through both practice and assessment modes, and through one-on-one or group sessions.
• Online portal with access to all administrative tools, including the goal generation engine with built-in content suggestions.
• Facilitates easy communication among all key players in a student's education.
• Extensive support materials available:
• "How to" instructions and teaching suggestions for each activity
• Printable “communication cards” for use in the classroom and at home
•The SmartEdTech user manual
•The SmartEdTech Home Edition, with features necessary for up to 2 children.
For more information, visit www.smartedtech.com!
•Updated Activity Domain and Sub-Domain categories.
•The SmartEdTech Home Edition
•New learning activities, all pre-vetted by trusted app review companies.
•Student Assignments Feature
•Redesigned Activity Library
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Throw Away Your File Cabinet
Wow I was blown away with this app and the web support it has. I literally did away with my file cabinet as it not only offers over 80 activities that help my special needs students but it has met CCSS correlated, progress monitoring and Teaching suggestions and printable PDFs through its websites. I no longer need to lug that plastic file box from school to school. All I need is my iPad and what's more I can email parents and home room teachers and share activities to their iPads! This is a therapists dream.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SPED K12 INC
- 122.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SPED K12 Inc 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.