- One of Apple's favorite Apple Watch apps of 2018 and 2019!
- #1 Health & Fitness app in over 30 countries.
"Best Apple Watch Apps for Health and Fitness" - Forbes
"Best health and fitness apps for Apple Watch" - iMore
- Featured by Apple as *App of the Day* all around the world!
- Featured by Apple on the front page of the App Store all around the world.
- Featured by Apple on the App Store section "Apps We Love".
- Featured by Apple on the App Store section "Workout and Trainers".
Tired of carrying a piece of paper around the Gym? Or using the notes app to keep track of your workout? Or maybe you're a Personal Trainer and wants to keep track of all your students' progress?
SmartGym solves all this in a beautiful, elegant and easy way.
Our goal was to focus on some specific tasks and implement them better than any other app in the market. Routines, History and Body Measures are now extremely simple to keep track of. And of course, with a beautiful Apple Watch app, so you don't even need your phone while you workout.
- Artificial Intelligence able to create personalized workouts for you, and also suggest changes and updates as you progress.
- Pre-made workouts carefully created by professionals and curated for you.
- Workouts based on which equipments you have.
- Full HIIT Support.
- Full Home Workouts support.
- Create and manage all your routines.
- Add as many exercises to your routines as you want.
- Create custom timer for each specific exercise.
- Over 260 pre-installed exercises with images and animations.
- Add new custom exercises with images.
- Unlock awards as you go through your workouts and hit your goals.
- Voice guidance for HIIT workouts.
- Check all exercises as done to add them to your history.
- Keep track of your training history and progress.
- Keep track of your body measures.
- Share your routines with your friends.
- Integration with the Health app.
- Beautiful charts showing all your different progress.
- Siri Shortcuts with Parameters. Quickly get your week's summary with just your voice.
- Full iPad app, with Multiple Window and Drag and Drop support.
Apple Watch only:
- Standalone Watch app. No need to use the iPhone with you.
- Keep track of your heart rate, distance and calories burned.
- Use your session data to count towards your activity rings.
- Use Siri to start your workout.
- Modify your exercise right from the Watch.
- Personal Trainers can Manage their students from the Watch.
Personal Trainer Only:
- Use Augmented Reality to analyze your students' posture. (A12 device or later is required for this feature)
- Siri Shortcuts with Parameters. Quickly get your student's routines with just your voice.
- Great way to manage all your students.
The free version of SmartGym gives access to 2 routines, 10 histories and 2 measures. Upgrade to our monthly or annually subscriptions to access unlimited routines, histories, measurements, plus a premium account that syncs all data to our cloud service.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This is a huge update! We hope you like it! :)
- All New Exercise Database. Our exercise database has been completely redesigned with awesome new 3D models. Each model will also highlight every muscle that is being worked.
- New Apple Watch Edit Screen. You can now type your values when editing an exercise on the Apple Watch. If you prefer the old interface, you can change it back on More > Apple Watch Advanced Interface.
- Smart Fill. When logging different sets, SmartGym will now intelligently analyze an exercise and pre-fill only the correct number of sets.
If you like using SmartGym, please consider leaving a review on the App Store. It really helps.
If you experience any issues, or have any question, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the SmartGym app! It has made workouts so incredibly easy to do. It take all the guess work out of it. It counts my sets, my timed exercises, and my rests. And everything integrates beautifully with my Apple Watch. So easy!
I only feel like it is currently missing two things. One is that they have the ability to program supersets but not circuits. While it’s not impossible to track them the way they have it now, it would be so much better if exercises could be linked in a circuit like they are for the supersets.
The other thing I think would be great is some kind of feature to up the weight while you’re working out. So when you finish an exercise and realize next time you’ll want to do a heavier weight you can click something and you can change it to do for next time. But then another piece to that would be being able to track/report your progress on that exercise.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your review! So glad you love SmartGym! Turns out, SmartGym already has all these features! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better assist you and help you to take the most out if it. :)
The main thing I like about this app is how you can manually add routines and exercises. Most health apps try to do everything for you and often charge monthly so you can have access to automatically created workouts. I already have a great workout routine and I just wanted to be able to easily add my sets, reps, and weight so I don’t have to lug around my notebook. Overall this app works as advertised and is fairly easy to build custom exercises to use in the future. The organization and naming criteria make sense for most of my exercises except for a few movements. Specifically, there is currently no way to group a set of movements into one exercise. For instance, I’d like to make a core circuit which has three different exercises some with sets and reps and some with sets and duration and then be able to specify how many sets of that bundle I need to do. You can kind of do a work around and currently I’ve just been adding the multiple steps to any exercise within the notes section of it. However, I will be asking for this bundle feature to be added.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the kind words and great suggestions! There is a way to group a set of exercises. It's called a superset, which is basically a group of exercises chained together. So, instead of thinking of many movements as one exercise, we think as one group of exercises, or one Superset. To do this is pretty simple. Go to the first exercise of this group and enable the superset toggle. This will connect it to the next exercise. If you have a third exercise, you also need to do this for the second one as well. So, go to the second exercise and enable Superset. You can do this for as many exercises as you want. After you're done, all exercises will be grouped as part of one Superset. When you check one as done, all of the others are also checked. Hope it helped. If you have any other question, feel free to get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.
Update: I still hold the same opinion. I just have a question for the developers and was unsure where to ask. Could there be a way to unlock BOTH the smart trainer AND the trainer version together? I pay for the trainer version as I do workouts for my brothers daily, but I am really interested in the smart trainer facet for myself and cannot access any of it since I paid for the trainer mode. I did not realize that until after I made the purchase so for an entire year I am stuck.
This workout app is excellent and efficient. It is compatible with the Apple Watch and simple to use. I only give it four stars because there are a few things I’d like to see added to the app in the future such as stretches (not just exercises) and a measurement tool or diagram of the muscles being worked. Perhaps it is a body and if I do calf raises, my calves will glow bright green and slowly fade as muscles are ready to be worked again. This is an effective tool for people who do not have a trainer and are wanting to work their muscles evenly.
Developer Response ,
Hi, the best way to get in touch with us is via our support channel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us an email and we will happily assist you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mateus Abras
- 29.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 SmartGym
- In-App Purchases
- SmartGym Premium+ Yearly $59.99
- SmartGym Premium+ Monthly $9.99
- User Account Monthly $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.