SmartHQ lets you manage and control a variety of smart Appliances from GE Appliances, GE Profile, Café, Monogram, and Haier to give you total control of your headquarters, your home. Now compatible with the New GE Profile Opal 2.0 Nugget Ice Maker (models XPIO13SCSS & XPIO13BCBT)!
Replaces Café Appliances app, Monogram app, GE Laundry app, and GE Comfort app..
• REMOTE CONTROL – remotely monitor and control your SmartHQ enabled GE Appliances so you can do things like turn your oven on when you are heading home
• VOICE INTEGRATION – Select SmartHQ enabled Appliances work with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -- now you can multi-task with ease!
• NOTIFICATIONS – Receive helpful alerts from your smart appliance that tell you when your oven is finished pre-heating or if you left the refrigerator door open and many others
• SERVICE ALERTS – Get notified if your appliance needs attention
• SOFTWARE UPDATES - Keep your smart appliance up-to-date and access new features for your smart appliance as soon as they become available
Requires a compatible GE SmartHQ enabled Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wall Oven/Range, Washer, Dryer, Window Air Conditioner, Portable Air Conditioners, Duct-free System, Whole Home Water Filter System, Water Softener, and Water Heater, or with a U+ Connect module. U+ Connect modules can be purchased online: https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/spec/PBX23W00Y0?SpecType=SpecType
HELP AND SUPPORT
Have questions or need help getting connected? Contact:
• Phone: 1-800-220-6899
• E-Mail: email@example.com
Update includes enhancements to the appliance setup process, capability for in-app reviews, and an universal replenishment feature for all connected dishwashers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My only comment is to ask why the app doesn’t show current temp for fridge and freezer? Otherwise it’s a great app!!!!!
There are two types of water/dryer model. Both of them advertise as being usable with the the app. Set up the app, connected to the network and everything is working fine. Except the model we got does not allow you to start the machines with the app or to extend the dry time. You can keep track of how many dryer sheet you use and how much time is left on a load, which I can do on my phone as well. So basically this app is just a glorified timer unless you have the right model. Had we known there was a difference in app compatibility we would have bought the more expensive one. Appliances work great just a huge let down on the app side and advertisement side.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your experience and we appreciate your feedback. Can you share which model you have? Some users are not aware that you have to enable remote control from the appliance for safety reasons. To set up remote operation, you can follow the instructions on this page: https://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-support-search-content?contentId=35684. This is a safety requirement to help make sure there are no foreign objects in the washer or dryer before operation. Let us know if you continue to have trouble and if there is anything else we can do!
I love SmartHQ!
So easy to program my hot water setting for my French Press every morning.
The alerts for when to get new detergent is really helpful
I love the remote start for the ovens. So great to be able to start from the store.
The open door alert on the fridge has saved us more than once!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.