Smartick - Math for children
Master Math in 15min a day. From 4 to 14 years.
Smartick is a fun and entertaining method of learning Math. Daily 15 minute sessions, which adapt in real-time to the student's responses.
Students work at their own pace, with progressing based on their own ability and working at their full potential. It reinforces self-esteem and self-confidence.
At the end of the daily session the student can access the Virtual World, where they can play scientifically designed games to enhance their cognitive training.
92% of students improve their calculation skills, and 83% improve their school grade in Math. Thousands of children from more than 42 countries benefit from the method every day.
Smartick has been created by a team of Educators, Psychologists, Mathematicians, and Engineers, and has received numerous distinctions:
2014 Selected as one of the 30 most innovative initiatives in Europe - European Commission
2014 Winner of Premios Emprendedor XXI - Ministry of Industry and La Caixa
2014 2nd position in The South Summit - Spain Start Up
2013 2013 Best case study worldwide - World Gamification Congress
"The secret behind the mathematical miracle at three schools in Madrid", El Confidencial.
"They have developed a method of teaching mathematics that improves grades by 83%", La Razón.
"The EU places Smartick online mathematics among the top 30 new ideas", El Mundo.
"The EU promotes innovative educational method Smartick", El Economista.
"Learn Math in 15 minutes", El País.
"In search of the perfect teacher and student", Expansión.
"Learn mathematical thinking and reasoning", ABC.
"Smartick: a method of developing and improving education that is starting to cause a furore in schools", Actualidad Económica.
Several Bug Fixes:
- Facebook SDK Update.
- Removed the back/exit button from all the student views.
- Avatar is now properly updated after changing it in the login screen.
- Virtual world tag was moved.
- Added firebase, firebase analytics and events.
- Wrong login failed message was fixed.
- Fixed a duplicate student register problem.
- Added login event for tutor or student.
- Added a button to go to the new virtual world.
- Deleted IVersion and IRate because it was deprecated.
- Added information to know the cause of disconnects.
- Getting the user timezone from the login screen.
- Changes in the new virtual world.
- Added a prompt to ask for a users password when it was changed in the web.
- Fixed a problem with certain symbols in passwords and usernames.
Ratings and Reviews
So Far So Good
Thuis review is for The Parent with an advanced child. My son performs at a grade level above his present level. There is no giften Class at this level so I use Smartick at home in order to keep his interest level high. I am very pleased with the content presented and customer service is always responsive to answer questions.
I gave this to my 9 year old who loves using my iPhone and iPad for looking at videos. I said i had a challenging game for him, and he was hooked. He like the puzzles and thought it was fun too. We've been using it at the weekends for the last 2 months and I feel like it's helped him with his math.
Very nice app
Well This app is very good for children!
- SISTEMAS VIRTUALES DE APRENDIZAJE SL
- 37.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Smartick 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.