# Limited Time Offer - It is Free!!!!
Based on SmartIntern Framework, a universal decision-making support system framework for medicine, this app offers comprehensive analysis and decision-making support for acid-base disorders at the point-of-care.
This is the first ABG app which......
• tells you the reason 'why your patient has metabolic acidosis with low anion gap, with secondary respiratory alkalosis' with detailed explanation.
• handles the most complex types of acid-base disorders (e.g. triple disorders, hidden high anion-gap metabolic acidosis, acid-base disorders with normal pH)
• intuitive and comprehensive user experience.
• completely evidence-based.
• calculates the ideal doses of bicarbonate therapy.
• offers differential diagnosis with urine anion gap or delta-delta ratio.
• The app will tell you that 'your patient has respiratory acidosis + metabolic acidosis, which could be associated with cardiopulmonary arrest (lactic acidosis + respiratory failure)'
• Analysis of electrolyte imbalances.
• You'll find out!
• Medical students
• Non-internist physicians
• and Internists!!
Joongheum Park, MD (Internal Medicine, Mobile software developer)
Duhwan Kang, MD (Internal Medicine)
Collaboration with: Jeongwon Choi MD, Joowhan Sung MD, Soohwan Chun MD, Lokesh Dayal MD
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful tool for the floors!
- JoongHeum Park
- 20.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Joongheum Park, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.