The OutdoorLink® App empowers the end user by providing the technology to control and monitor illumination or reboot devices remotely.
The user can manage & view schedules, manually turn lights and other attached devices on or off, view reports and alarms, look up any registered unit on the map, and get turn-by-turn driving directions to the location of that unit! The OutdoorLink® Control app also allows you to upload photos of an installation directly from your device's camera, and even tag a unit’s location using your iPhone or iPad's built-in GPS!
Please note that the OutdoorLink® Control App can only be used if you have an OutdoorLink® controller and also have access to the OutdoorLink® customer web portal.
Additional Features of the OutdoorLink® Control Application:
- Call/Email 24-hour Tech Support directly from the app
- View and manage all of your assigned markets/plants/locations
- View reports
- View unit details, history and command logs
- View and edit relay schedules
- View and clear alarms
- Turn relays on and off directly from the app
- Upload photos of an installation or location using your iOS device’s camera
- Tag a unit in the system with the GPS coordinates of your iOS device.
- Adds support for units with Day of Week scheduling for all customers with such units.
- Adds unit type and Day of Week Support information to the Structure Details view.
- Incorporates bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! Helpful updates and improvements
New updates and interface improvements have made using OutdoorLink products much easier!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.