SmartLog: Smart blood glucose management app for iPhone
SmartLog provides the following functions to help you manage your blood glucose.
(1) Connection with CareSens blood glucose meters (Bluetooth)
(2) Manual Input the blood glucose value
(3) Providing various reports that show trend of blood glucose value
(4) Recording information such as meal, exercise, insulin and memo
(5) Sharing your blood glucose data with others by sending email or push service
(6) Sync(or backup) your data with SmartLog Server using "Synchronization" menu in "More" tab
Works with Apple Health:
If you allow Apple Health access, your blood glucose data will be shared with Apple Health App.
If you have any inconveniences or improvement requests in using SmartLog, please contact our Customer Center(email@example.com).
(improved) Changed meal flag icon location in logbook
(fixed) Fixed bug related with GKI
(fixed) Fixed minor bugs
* Major improvements of v2.6.x
1. Added GKI Function
2. A&D Bluetooth blood pressure meter(UA-651BLE) support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add A1C data point
Great app. Only thing missing is A1C data point.
Super simple to use
At first, it was somewhat of complicating look when I started using it a month ago. And then when they updated, it got so much easier. AND THEY UPDATED THE KETONE AND GKI! Also, the trend graph is just fun to look at :) One recommendation that I want to give is that synchronization to the server ID is actually pretty important. If you don’t make an ID to their server, and you happened to switch phone or delete app and reinstall, all your data gets disappeared. But if you make an ID to their server, all you gotta do is to log in and that’s it! All the data are back :)
It can be paired with Bluetooth or type in manually.
- 57.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © i-SENS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.