SmartMenu is an electronic menu application that translates food and drink menus into multiple other languages. Not only can it be used with ease as an electronic menu, but it also coordinates with POS systems and kitchen/bar printers, offering excellent service not yet before seen in hospitality.
The set-up is extremely simple. By registering on either an iPad or PC, you can translate your store's menu into 11 different languages such as Traditional or Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Italian, and Spanish. You can also upload large quantities of pictures and videos of your menu items. All of this allows your customers to understand your menu much easier and in their preferred language.
Features: 1. Easy to create, fleshed-out translations.
- The automatic translator and electronic menu are free of charge.
- Allows for large quantities of pictures and videos to be uploaded corresponding to menu items.
- Can register not only food names and prices, but can list ingredients and also features a taste index.
- Upon registering menu details, a store web page is automatically created in multiple languages.
Features: 2. From self-ordering to handling bills.
- The self-ordering system is easy to implement.
- Can coordinate with POS and cash register applications, allowing a smooth transaction until the final bill is paid.
Features: 3. Abundant options.
- Menus can be translated with high precision by a professional translator.
- The layout of the application can be altered to fit the store theme.
- Food can be labelled as Halal.
**Languages available as translations as of 3/3/2015:
English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese.
If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hour reception)
SmartMenu home page: http://www.smart-menu.jp/?lang=en
- Bug fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.