SmartMood applies the best research technique for tracking happiness, the Experience Sampling Method, developed by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi at Claremont Graduate University in the 1980's. It sends you random notifications throughout the day asking you how you are feeling, as well as a short survey with predefined questions as well as any question you decide to add. With time, you accumulate information on what affects your mood and you can look for correlations.
With the app, you can:
- Integrate with the Health app (HealthKit) in order to import sleep and exercise data tracked by wearable devices like the Apple Watch and see how those affect your mood.
- Keep track of your personality with Big Five personality tests
- Automatically track how your location and the weather affect your mood
- Add any question you want to the survey
- Access all of your information anywhere, by downloading it as a CSV file and sending it to your email
- And more!
Now you can login through your Facebook account!
Ratings and Reviews
Great release version!
Sleek design with a nice calming color. Beautiful charts and straight forward data collection.
A few visual bugs but overall a great start for a new app. Looking forward to what comes next and maybe updating my rating to 5 stars in the future.
- Natalia Mendonca
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Natália Mendonça
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.