Creating successful smartphone apps/games is certainly not a walk in the park. How far along can you go in this thrilling adventure ? Find out in this challenging simulation game, where your skill will determine whether you can make it or break it !
* Progression is not a simple deal in Smartphone Tycoon. You will need to enhance your skills, buy better equipment and research better technologies.
* Everything matters ! From your customer reviews to the way you price your app, even what you choose to spend your money and research points on.
* Successful apps can take you very far ! Can you eventually make an AAA game that will attract famous online people to review it and make online streams or videos about it ?
* Make sure that you go for the achievements quickly !
And remember : It's the first 1000 days that are hard !
Version 2.0 has arrived and the updates are massive !
1) New Lab Recipe allows for New Planet Discovery. Visit the new planet and conquer the lands there !
2) Unlock map areas, hire commanders, upgrade their skills and battle with the fierce(and sometimes cute) monsters residing the newly discovered planet.
3) Find the way to reach Lordokh and beat him in the final battle.
4) New achievements added.
5) Many bug fixes added as well.
Have fun !
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but..
I really like this game but it has so much potential. For example you can make it so the character moves around and does not just stand in the same place, you can make him look tired when his energy is gone/low and you can make the character look happy when you release a app and you get a 4 star rating - 5 star rating. Its a great game but if it wasn’t a little lazy it would have SO much potential! It would be amazing. 4 stars
Fun, and addicting, however...
I personally love this game, it’s well balanced and it’s literally about making games inside of a game. What more can you ask for? Haha, anyways I recommend this to people who have time on their hands and are bored, it’s just blatantly fun! All though, there is no way to earn gold coins besides voting it up on Facebook, and it takes time and effort to get things going, overall if I could, it’s a 4.5/5 from me!
Very Interesting Game
All and all, it seems like it is fun game! Would like to have more features to the game in the future. For example, when creating a Large/Medium project, you could have multiple categories for the project instead of just having one! This could give it just a little creativity for the players to enjoy while making a project!
- Spyridon Panagiotopoulos
- 70.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AppsMafia 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase 50 Gold Coins $1.99
- Purchase 200 Gold Coins $4.99
- Purchase 600 Gold Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.