Sync.ME The world’s leading unknown caller ID and spam blocker. Control your privacy by blocking unwanted phone calls and know exactly who’s calling. Keep your phone safe with an automatically updated spam list and call identifier.
• Identify unknown callers with world's #1 Caller ID app.
• Call blocker identifies millions of spammers & robocalls.
• See your callers photo.
• Over 20 million people love Sync.ME!
• World's #1 Caller ID - Always know who's calling. Missed a phone call? Sync.ME will identify the name of the caller! You can now search over ONE BILLION phone numbers worldwide.
• Spam Call Blocker - Sync.ME’s spammers database is updated 24/7 and automatically protects you from telemarketers, scammers, robocalls or any other fraud callers. Control who can call you and avoid unwanted calls!
• Sync Your Contacts - Magically update your address book contacts with profile photos from their social networks and see who is calling you.
• Background Sync - Background sync automatically updates your contacts 24/7 with most up-to-date pictures and details, without having to open the app!
• Merge Duplicate Contacts - Contact merge finds duplicate and similar contacts in your address book and combines them into one.
• Contacts Backup - Quickly create a backup file that you can save and restore when needed. Supports all major platforms: Google contacts, Outlook, iTunes, iCloud and more.
We’re always excited to hear from you! Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/syncmeapp
+ Twitter: http://twitter.com/syncme
+ Support: http://sync.me/support
For premium features, Sync.ME has multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $2.99 per month and $4.99 per month. $5.99 per 6 months and $9.99 per year. Sync.ME also offers a free trial of the premium features for 7 and 30 days.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm your purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription or trial period.
* Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
“No Contacts to Sync”
It says there are no contact to sync when there clearly is. On top of that, in the app there is a badge notification indicating I should Sync. I’ll get a pop up that says “New Updates to Available”. “There are new updates for your Contacts”.
It didn’t used to say this and I have my contacts downloaded onto my phone VIA iCloud nothing out of the ordinary. Using an iPhone X at the moment. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling, rebooting my phone, etc. I used to love using this app. Hope this gets fixed very soon.
Update: It now works like it’s supposed to no doubt due to an update. Wish it was fixed sooner, but it’s good now. Updated my star rating.
My ultimate “Wing Man” let me down
I have been using this app for years, and I’ve raved so much about it — even posted it on my Facebook! Sometimes there were quirks, but what doesn’t. Beautifully integrated with social media accounts, and I LOVED how you could individually sync certain things about a contact and choose whether you wanted to keep the contact name you already had or change it.
All that was fine and dandy until about 2 weeks or so. All my contacts suddenly had their initials by default. Not only am I a huge texter, I have this weird thing when it comes to my phone about everything being in order and matching, so you can imagine opening the messages app and seeing a giant row of little circles of initials —- nuff said!
Anyways, apparently my friend was having the same issue and said they no longer are affiliated w/ Facebook, which made sense since I did not see the usual link on the contacts screen. I was clearly a little distraught, but I was more upset at the fact I didn’t get a warning, nor am I able to easily find out why the sudden change. It’s possible I overlooked information, and yes there is customer support, but that did me no good as I would’ve rather had a warning.
I don’t have the premium account, never had the reason to, but regardless.
I still love the app, but I want the normal app back 😑
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us at Support@sync.me and the member of our team will assist you.
Like many other people have said, this app used to be great. Synced perfectly with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google. The most important syncable contacts come from Facebook. With no more support for Facebook, the app is now useless. As developers, you have access to information and software changes before the general public does. Therefore, knowing the change to their API and security was coming, you should’ve been proactive and had the update ready to go to maintain support. Just like before a whole-number iOS update. Seems lazy and like you don’t care about keeping the many people who liked this app when it actually did what we wanted it to do. Let’s be real, nobody is going to use this for Caller ID and Blocking, there are leading apps like Truecaller, Hiya, and Nomorobo for that...along with carrier specific apps like AT&T Call Protect. Just give us what we liked the all originally for: working sync capability for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. ALL of them.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience but currently we no longer sync with Facebook due to their API changes.
Our team is working no adding new features for you to enjoy from.
You also have the option to sync with Google+,LinkedIn.Twiiter and Vkontakte.
Please feel free to contact me whenever you like.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sync.ME LTD
- 78.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sync.ME LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Sync.ME Premium $19.99
- 1 Premium Result $1.99
- Sync.ME Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.