** Works with only Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) **
The ultimate app for the executives on the move is here. Now you can now track the status of your projects hosted on Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) right from your mobile phone and stay informed.
This is the first release of the new version of the app and does not need oData configuration. More features will be added soon. Stay tuned.
• Beautiful dashboard with key metrics represented graphically
• Switch and work with multiple accounts, projects, teams and iterations seamlessly
• View build status for the various build definitions in the project
• View the changesets created by your team
• View the team member assignments and current status of the various work items in the project
• Drill-down into the work items to view the status
• View the details of the work items
• … more to follow
• Team Leads and Team Managers
• Account Managers
Please remember that during the first use, you will need to authorize the app to connect to VSTS.
Share your experiences, feature requests and feedback on our email email@example.com with the subject line VSTS on Mobile.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Release Management and Option to edit Work Items
Ratings and Reviews
Runs on iOS 12.2, and I’m able to select my account, project, team, and iteration, but when I try to view the dashboard I receive an error: “We have reached to max threshold limit for fetching work items. Please try viewing iteration wise”. The iteration I selected has just 3 work items and 3 tasks. I suspect it has an unnecessarily low limit on how many open work items it will query, and that “viewing iteration wise” doesn’t help it to overcome that limit at all. It makes no sense to me that they would offer such a poorly written/supported app, and then link to their company’s site where they’re trying to sell their software services.
Crashes after login
This looked like a cool tool to get a more friendly UX while on mobile but the app does not work on IOS 11. I was able to log in and grant permission to the app to use my VSTS account. After that screen it crashes while retrieving data.
Hope the app gets the bugs fixed
Great UI and Quick Access
It’s not crashing for me like others are saying. I’m on iOS 11.4.1 Useful for creating bugs, adding work items, etc. Much better than the mobile site and it’s even free!! Give it a try at least!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Canarys Automations Pvt. Ltd.
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Canarys Automations Pvt Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.