SmartVault is the safe and easy way for businesses to store and share files. With SmartVault, you can access all your documents anytime, anywhere, and from inside your favorite business apps, like QuickBooks and Microsoft Outlook. Today, more than 15,000 users rely on SmartVault to securely store and share all of their business documents.
In addition to anytime anywhere access for you and your co-workers, you can easily and securely share confidential documents with clients, business partners, and professional services providers.
SmartVault for the iPhone and iPad lets you go mobile with your SmartVault account:
• Search, browse, and view all your files and folders in SmartVault
• View documents, presentations, spreadsheets… most document types… all from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• Email documents as attachments or send secure links to any file
• Easily upload photos to SmartVault – really handy for taking pictures of receipts (or any other images you need to upload to SmartVault)
• Works with other apps that support the “Open in…” feature to share files between apps
• iPad users get an enhanced PDF viewer in full-screen mode that’s fantastic for viewing PDF files and a great way to run slide shows right from your iPad (if you save presentations to PDF one slide per page).
Other UI improvements and Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked great before update. Now screen just flashes when I open the app.
SmartVault is what all the cloud based file apps want to be when the grow up
This product is so easy to use fir our clients we have eliminated the portal calls we had in past. Add the programmable features not available anywhere it is a must have for anyone in financial services or accounting
Very frustrating app because of access. Does not stay or remember login. The app is good but constantly have to login.
- SmartVault Corporation
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SmartVault Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.