On an epic journey through the earths crust, will you ignite your path to untold riches, or detonate; a loser?
-Swipe to avoid the obstacles in your way on your journey to the depths of the earths crust
-Dive as far as you can to find the best explosives and earn the most treasure
-Trade your treasure with the Genie for Cereal Bars
-Use your Cereal Bars to upgrade your explosives and buy boosts
-Bigger explosives means loads more treasure!
-Unlock achievements and earn insane rewards
-Compare your progress with your friends in the leaderboards
-Unlock beautiful new skins for your character with crazy trails
Tweet us your best fall:
Or let us know on Facebook:
But seriously, get a filter on your Blobber:
-Jake and Jay from Don’t Blink Studios
DIRECT HIT! Score bonus revenue for achieving a direct explosion.
Ratings and Reviews
Im not freaking childish
I had to get this tgf bro ive been here since like 2 years i love the content it’s fantastic keep it up 😘
Has potential, but isn't exactly “addicting”.
I'm sure this game is still being worked on, but as it stands it's pretty much unpresentable.
I feel as if the only way to really put this into words would be to make a list.
Things that I like about this game.
- The concept: I really like the idea of delving underground in order to get resources and treasure.
- The art style: It's surprisingly cute, considering the source. /TGF/
Things that I dislike about this game.
- The choppy animations: Doesn’t seem like much time was put into fine details.
- The goal: ...What goal?
- The pricing: You're charging 2-4 dollars for skins?! Considering the replay ability and current content, that's just simply outrageous.
- The correlations: Why is there a genie? Why are there granola bars?! Why is this little blue thing trying to commit suicide in a seemingly bottomless pit?!
Look, as it stands, It just isn't worth investing any time into. It's just kinda bland and meaningless. Even giving it 2 Stars seems like a bit generous. I'm sorry if this sounds mean, but it’s just too little of a game to be charging stuff for.
Addictive but flawed
The game is a ton of fun and can become really additive but the refresh rate is horrible. Once you get any decent speed the game playing it becomes impossible. It’s a shame that something as simple as a refresh rate can start to ruin a game.
- Don't Blink Studios Ltd
- 398.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Don’t Blink Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Emerald Pack $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- All Skins $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.