Get ready to start the carnage in the digital edition of AEG’s shufflebuilding card game, Smash Up. Choose two faction decks from Pirates, Ninjas, Robots, Zombies, and more, and combine them to create a hybrid team that is a force to be reckoned with!
-- NO GAME IS THE SAME… NO FACTION IS THE SAME! --
Mash up 2 factions into a 40 deck of cards, with each faction having different mechanics every mash up is different.
-- THINK STRATEGY!
You only need 15 points to win the game…Sounds easy? How easy is it when another player has a Pirate-Dinosaur deck, they decide to sail into the base you have your eyes on and release King Rex to stomp your minions into the ground… Better think ahead bro.
-- REVIEWS --
“It’s a goofy theme with fun art and high replayability, but beneath that veneer of casual play is a great middle weight card game that lives on the line between hardcore gamer and casual enjoyment.” —Jonathan Bolding “The Escapist”
“Smash Up is smashing good fun, especially among gamers who can relax, revel in the sheer audacity of some stupid-good plays, and aren’t ashamed to let loose and let their geek flags fly.” —Dice Hate Me
“What do Pirates, Ninjas, Robots, Zombies, Aliens, Wizards and some other things have in common? They’re all trying to take over the world! But they can’t do it alone - so they’re teaming up.”
- Online Cross-platform multiplayer: 2 to 4 players
- Leader boards & Achievements
- Tutorial system plus ‘Step Through’ and ‘Review' modes to help players learn
-- Languages --
Fix for online cross-play.
AI infinite loop fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok so for starters easy isn’t as easy as you’d expect. I like that because you still need to think unlike most apps. Now the down side you’ve buy the base game but the computer still uses cards you don’t have accesses to. Took me by surprise but it wasn’t long till I paid the extra buck or two for the extra cards. Though I own this game and like to play with certain cards so when I went to look to that expansion I found you only have base and one expansion that it. They have a bunch of different. Expansion out there and only two on the app. I want more. It smash up has been playing catch up for to long and when they finally got an app they didn’t put all that were out at the time on the app doesn’t take long doesn’t cost much. So stop being cheap and update your app
So excited for this to come to mobile, but it’s missing a key feature! Choosing who you play in multiplayer NEEDS to be there! We need to be able to create a private lobby for online play and invite our friends. Whether it be through unique codes specific to each lobby or being able to add friends on the game in order to invite them. Unfortunately, I’ll have to prevent my friends from downloading this game until that feature exists since it’s the one thing we were all the most excited about. Despite all that, the game plays well.
Please make “private lobbies” available, I believe in all you AEG guys!
Solid, but a couple suggestions
Love the game. A fantastic card game, carries over well to mobile. There are a lot of complexities to this game & devs did a good job making the UI pretty decent for all of the options you have. Although sometimes the game pauses expecting me to do something, but it’s not clear (unless I know the cards really well) what action I should be taking.
1. Add the other expansion packs. Would happily pay another .99 for more factions
2. My stats are all jacked up, please fix the stats section.
3. More of an indicator when a special is available or forced move is required what you actually need to be doing.
4. Fix some glitchy interactions. 2nd game I played I had to abandon. CPU was using Steampunks and had 2 bases with a talent to move a minion. The AI got stuck in a loop just moving one of his minions back & forth over & over & over. Had to quit & start a new game.
Otherwise well done putting a complicated card game to mobile.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nomad Games Ltd.
- 201.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Digital game published and developed by Nomad Games Ltd. Game mechanics created by Paul Peterson used under license by Alderac Entertainment Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Smash Up - Awesome Level 9000 $0.99
- Pretty Pretty $0.99
- Smash Up - Starter Pack $0.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.