SmashMaker is a new way to create and share music. SMASH IT! Pick a hit song from SmashMaker’s world-class library of stems (you can choose between Hook-Only and Full-Length versions) and create your own remix or cover. Easily add your own vocals and instruments if you like. Or just inject SmashMaker’s special SmashTracks and remix it all to create your own unique Smash. SHARE IT! Push to YouTube and SmashMaker’s built-in SmashFeed to share with your friends.
- Reworked CoreData handling to support updating app data (such as adding new songs to library, changing cover art, and so on) without having to release a new version of the app.
- When adding a video to a Smash, the resulting movie length is now the shorter of the Smash or the video.
- The close button to exit tutorials is now a lot more obvious.
- Refresh control is now visible on pull-to-refresh on both Song Selection and SmashFeed screens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
VERY limited library
I was so looking forward to using this app to make mash-ups from the 80s but did not find one song or artist. Example: no Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, etc, etc. Genre function is not activated. The only music available seems to be only current hit songs. I hope you will grow your library!
- SmashMaker Entertainment, Inc.
- 45.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 SmashMaker Entertainment, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.