Tiny, powerful, free mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.
It provides numerous computing features and rich user interface translated into about 40 different languages.
SMath Studio created to help you, not to disturb you:
- Fast native app;
- No ads;
- No Internet connection required;
- No built-in purchases;
- No requests to rank the app or add a review;
- No push notifications;
- No hidden logging or statistics gathering;
- Optimized for touch.
- Added read-only support for Header/Footer;
- Fixed observation happens on inserting operator inside of the variable name which contains special symbols;
- Work with high-quality backgrounds optimized (overall performance improved);
- Saving of worksheets with protected collapsed Areas fixed;
- Fixed error of using fractional power;
- Accuracy of work with complex numbers improved;
- Fixed observations happens sometimes on file open;
- Interface translations updated;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really want to love this app...
...as I do the desktop version, but the fact that it crashes every single time I try to open a saved file (2017 iPad Pro, iOS 13) severely limits its usefulness. I would gladly pay for a working version of this app; there's nothing else like it for iOS.
Won’t load saved files
Just downloaded to my iPad Pro 10.5. Looks very promising as substitute for Mathcad; however, I saved file to my iCloud but it will not load. Just crashes when I try to load saved file.
A year later and still has the problem on any iPad. If you can’t save worksheets and then open them, the program is of no use. A technical calculator like Calculator Infinity or Photomath are much better for single calculations and they both store a limited history.
Finally a MathCad equivalent App
Great for a start venture of the one of the missing apps in the iPad domain. Giving it 5 stars for the great effort done to port it over to the iPad. Looking forward to better interface menu more iPad like. Will gladly pay for this app when it is time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.