SMBple Caddy, the digital wallet for the SMBple small business platform, makes in-person payments quicker and easier when paired with SMBple Sell.
• Securely store one or more cards and choose among them with a flick of your thumb when paying.
• If the vendor accepts gratuities, set it right on your device before you pay.
• Pay in-person with Apple Pay on supported devices.
• Payment actions are protected by Touch ID (on supported devices) or PIN
• Card management is protected by a passcode separate from Touch ID/PIN.
• Give vendor feedback right at transaction time
SMBple Caddy is only available in the US currently.
Human-usable card information is not stored on the device. See http://usepayit.com/privacy for more information.
SMBple Caddy uses your location to notify you of requested payments, to put a map on your receipt data, to notify you when SMBple Sell is available, and more. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fixed an incompatibility with iOS 11 where the app would stop in step 2 of the signup process even though the app was already registered.
• Minor bug fixes
• Same app - new name! As part of our change to make things SMBple, this app is now simply called "Caddy" to better reflect its purpose of carrying important information, such as the ability to pay securely and cardlessly at SMBple Sell merchants.
• Fixed a bug that prevented a retry in the unfortunate event of a "payment declined" event while using a stored payment method
• Fixed a crash when cancelling a Touch ID authentication request (iOS 10-specific)
• Fixed a rare case where display amounts appeared dramatically larger than the actual amount
• Did you see the upgrade bug where the app kept jumping back and forth between screens the first time you ran it after updating? Yeah, enough of that. Didn't see it? [/nevermind]
• Minor bug fixes relating dynamic text sizing and device restoration handling
• NEW: Warning when the entered tip amount is "too much"
• NEW: Tip entry revamped to be easier and clearer
• NEW: External custom keyboards prevented from interfering with local keyboards
• IMPROVED: Keyboards adapt better to larger devices
• IMPROVED: "Larger Text" device setting handling
• IMPROVED: Transaction history highlighted by day
• IMPROVED: Fixed an issue that prevented editing card details once set
• IMPROVED: Fixed an issue with re-launching the app after a restoration from backup/iCloud
• IMPROVED: UI/UX tweaks for iPad
• IMPROVED: Other misc bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works when Apple Pay won't
Super easy to set up and use. When Apple Pay wouldn't accept a MasterCard, Use PayIt did. Awesome!! Great support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SMBple LLC
- 9.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2017 SMBple LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.