Ready for a user-friendly digital smile design app? Your whole team will love how simple and effective Smile Designer Pro is at creating digital treatment blueprints and simulations for your patients. Integrate this simple tool into your patient consultations today and see the impact it makes on patient empowerment, confidence, and satisfaction.
Don't have a Smile Designer Pro account? Sign up directly from the app to get started. Practice for free with full features on sample cases. Upgrade to a Premium Cloud plan when you're ready to design your own cases.
We recommend running Smile Designer Pro on iPad Air 2 or later devices for the best experience. iOS 11.0 or later is required to run this app.
Smile Designer Pro is a revolutionary app that enables dental professionals to design and communicate cosmetic treatment plans with other team members and patients. Dentists all over the world are using this amazing and easy to use app to create digital treatment plans and share realistic before & after simulations.
*** Inside Dental Technology calls Smile Designer Pro a "game-changing product" ***
Use Smile Designer Pro to:
- Analyze patient smile, measure proportions and distances on calibrated photos.
- Create ideal esthetics using our specialized proportion and lip guide, which dynamically creates an initial proposal for you, which you can then customize.
- Import intraoral 3D model files and match them to the patient photo for use as a retracted view and for quality control.
- Design proposed teeth using a cutting-edge editor with intuitive controls and helpful shortcuts such as the ability to duplicate and mirror teeth across the midline.
- Simulate proposed outcome using realistic tooth texture, complete with whitening controls. Use the patient's own tooth color as simulation material for even more realistic results, or the new Miro material for a synthetic tooth color generated to fit your individual photo.
- Sketch freehand, or create simple lines, curves, rectangles using your finger or stylus
- Control line weight, style (solid, dotted, dashed), and color.
- Import photos from the iPad camera, Photo Library, or Dropbox
- Export design imagery to PNG or JPG formats to Photo Library and Dropbox
- Create patient-ready before & after images in seconds and increase treatment acceptance.
- Collaborate with the entire team to agree on a treatment plan and work together closely to execute on it, so everyone has information they need at their fingertips.
- Auto-Assist workflow acceleration powered by machine learning
- Super High Resolution photography supported, import DSLR images from Dropbox or take quick photos with the iPad itself.
- Precision tap & hold magnifier for exact positioning of control points
- Layer editor for instant on/off toggling of various design elements. All of your content, easily managed in a single workspace.
- Engage the 3D Connect overlay function on desktop versions to integrate your design with cad/cam, ortho, guided surgery workflows.
- Split screen export to showcase before & after or compare design variations.
- Secure cloud service synchronizes all your data across all of your devices, including mixing different supported platforms.
- Share case access & collaborate with colleagues through our unique cloud platform.
Thank you for your continued support. As always, let us know what you think of the app and rate us after each update.
- Fixed: Cloud service no longer stays offline even if the connection is available
- Many bug fixes and improvements to 3D scan support
- Fixed: occasional crash when switching to the export step
Ratings and Reviews
I was hoping for a simulation tool that would provide decent esthetic “mockups” with little user effort.
I did the training modules. I tried all of the tools. I could achieve the contours that I was after (with a good bit of effort mind you), but the colors and opacities always looked terrible. Maybe it was my skill set, but I tried and tried to like the software. To me this “subscription” should provide me with a very simple set of tools that provide realistic looking results. By the way, it costs 100$ per month.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for being an early Smile Designer Pro adopter. The tool has evolved quite a bit, so we would like to invite you to have a free online demo to see what's changed. If you're interested in checking it out, please shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid for itself after one case. Patients love it, and so do I.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tasty Tech Ltd.
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2019 Tasty Tech Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Case Unlock $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.