User Research powered by emotion recognition. smileML analyzes user emotion in interview videos, transcribes speech, and allows you to share insight with collaborative tools.
Focus on the Moments that Matter
• Eliminate sifting through hours of raw video
• Identify key moments of delight and frustration within raw video
• Search through video and a time-stamped transcript using keywords
• Export key moments for presentations
Drive Insight Through Collaboration
• Group user testing interviews into projects
• Compare emotions and key moments among participants
• Collaborate and share notes across teams
• Tag coworkers in time-stamped notes to share insight
- Bug Fixes - Fixed a bug where the video player would stall on some machines.
Ratings and Reviews
Flexible and Affordable
It's marketed for user research, but I've used it to analyze my favorite twitch streams and find highlights! Having a free tier is great, but I wish they'd bump up the limit :-)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.