With SMS-Magic Converse mobile app connect with your customers anywhere and build stronger relationships with them
SMS-Magic Mobile App
SMS-Magic Mobile App brings your CRM-based customer interactions to your smartphone so you can respond to your sales leads and service tickets even when on-the-field. Shrink the sales cycle and keep your customers for life by attending to your leads and post-purchase queries in the micro-moments when decisions are made and preferences shaped. SMS-Magic Mobile App constantly speaks to your CRM to keep you in sync with the context of the conversations across team members and the customer lifecycle.
Use SMS-Magic Mobile App to:
1. Get notified about and respond to incoming leads and customer queries in real-time
2. Converse with your customers and prospects across SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger using text as well as rich media
3. Identify the context of each customer interaction and assign them to relevant team members
4. Automate standard customer interactions such as status updates, account alerts, or appointment reminders
5. Integrate end-to-end with your CRM - be it Salesforce, Zoho, or others.
Whether you are an existing user of the SMS-Magic Converse web app or not, this mobile app will make your customer interactions more profitable and pleasant. We hope you’ll give it a try.
Please note: If you use SMS-Magic for Salesforce, you need to be on the web app version 1.64 or above to sync with the SMS-Magic Mobile App.
Are you having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
Who is SMS-Magic:
SMS-Magic is a proven, global messaging platform provider for popular CRM solutions, with over 2,500+ clients across 190 countries, including small, midsize, and enterprise accounts. SMS-Magic has deep experience across various industries in applying conversational engagement to improve marketing, sales, and service performance. Whether you want to bring in more leads, convert them to revenue, or keep those customers happy - SMS-Magic offers the solutions, expertise, and insights you need to drive conversations that convert.
Screen-Magic has offices in Chicago (US), Pune, and Delhi (India) with 180+ employees.
1. Salesforce users can now access custom inbox filter similar to web app
2. Optimisation and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Should be better
Considering this is a SalesForce product you’d think it’d be decent, it does the job but not great.
Convenient not having navigate through Salesforce in order to text with clients. Saves time and easy to use from my phone.
I’ve had my fair share of problems with this app. Error messages every time I try to send a txt to my clients along with missed texts because my leads don’t translate into the app.
Numerous areas of opportunity for improvement.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Screen Magic Mobile Media Inc
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Screen Magic Mobile Media Pvt. Ltd