Your screen looks too clean. Load up Smudges and hand it off to your favorite 2- to 82-year-old, and let them go nuts tapping the screen.
Smudges is a great game for kids of any age. Shapes of all sorts and colors pop on the screen with every tap, accompanied by playful arcade-style sounds. Shapes can then be dragged all over the screen. Smudges recognizes multiple simultaneous taps for fun arrangements and multiple players on the same device.
Smudges now supports Dark Mode! If you want to mash away in your peaceful Dark Mode place, you'll be able to play on a black background.
New creatures are showing up! As you're mashing away, keep an eye out for the new ladybug, bee, grasshopper, fly, butterfly, spider, beetle, and snail.
• Smoothed out jerky animations in the new tutorial mode
• New tutorial mode when you first start
• Added support for Dark Mode!
• Added new insect, gastropod, and arachnid images added! (Thank you for the wonderful graphics, Four Feet Design!)
• Upgraded internal game to use vector graphics for future expandability options.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the multi-touch frenzy
The kids love tapping away two-handed, sometimes both at the same time.
Great fun for little ones
My 2yo loves to tell me what shapes pop up.
I am the best at this game
I got high score on my 16th game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.