Love music? With Smule, you can sing and make music with friends and fans around the world! Karaoke solo or duet with people across the globe. Sing duets with major artists like Ed Sheeran and Luis Fonsi. Sing a cappella, solo or with a group. Dance or play along to top hits. Use audio effects and video filters while singing your favourite karaoke songs. You can even sing with friends LIVE with LiveJam. Try it free!
• Sing karaoke free to millions of songs with music and lyrics. Karaoke anytime, anywhere
• Sing solo or duet to songs, sing a cappella, dance, play along, or just enjoy the show
• Start a LiveJam to sing and perform LIVE with friends and other music lovers around the world
• Sound like a pro! Add polish to your vocals with studio effects
• Make music videos! Record vocals, then add video
• Apply video filters to make your recording look pro
• Add visual effects, like smoke, bubbles and fireflies, to make your recording really stand out
• Share your talent and love for music with friends on social media - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Snapchat and many more
• Share your creation on our 50M+ global platform to get discovered
• Do karaoke duets with top artists: Shawn Mendes, Jason Derulo, Train and more
• Beat your singing score and sing like a karaoke pro
With new songs added daily, you’ll find your fave songs and karaoke hits. Choose from a karaoke songbook of Pop, R&B, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country, Latin, K-pop and more!
SING POP HITS & BALLADS
* Despacito - Luis Fonsi
* Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur
* Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
SING NEW CLASSICS & KARAOKE ESSENTIALS
* Killing Me Softly - The Fugees
* I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
* Happy - Pharrell Williams
SING MUSICALS & SOUNDTRACKS
* Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
* Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid (Disney)
* Let It Go - Idina Menzel (Frozen by Disney)
Fave karaoke song missing? Upload hit songs and music to the Songbook
CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC™
We believe music is about more than just listening—it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating and connecting with others. It’s the original social network with the power to break down barriers, touch souls and bring people together from all over the world.
Join our global community of music lovers. Sing karaoke or a cappella! Get discovered and get fans! Connect with Facebook to make music with friends! Try it free.
FIND YOUR VOICE
Whatever kind of singer you are, you can sound great on Smule. Use mic effects and video filters to autotune, add reverb and smooth over imperfections. If you love karaoke, singing along to radio songs, a cappella in the shower, dream of singing duets with pop stars, or simply love music—try it free now!
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our full karaoke song catalog and sing karaoke solos, duets, group songs and a cappella for the duration of your subscription
- Subscriptions are weekly, monthly and annual*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
Phantom Song Bug Fixed
We’ve fixed a bug with Lyric Scrolling that sometimes adds bits of a different song to a performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish I could sing older songs
I have been on this app for so many years, back to when I remember watching a million ads to be able to accumulate enough credits to purchase songs. I had built up quite a collection before things changed. I don’t mind the current system all that much, but there is one particular flaw that has always disappointed me more than others. I am a huge broadway fan, and as much as I love the new musicals that are popular right now, I also have a lot of favorites that maybe aren’t so current and popular. There are songs on the app, but nobody is singing them. I don’t have the type of money to be able to afford a VIP subscription, so with nobody making duets there is no way that I’m able to sing the songs that I want. What I’m suggesting is that for songs that maybe don’t get a ton of attention on the app, or at least the ones that are uploaded by Smule and not by users, there might be a way to make a permanent duet track, so that when people want to go back to older songs and sing them, they are able to even if they don’t have a VIP membership like me. Thank you for your time and possibly your consideration. This is mostly just my sadness over the fact that I’m not able to sing all the Songs For a New World songs that I want, but oh well.
It’s amazing but needs tune ups
I think this app is amazing. I am able to upload any song I want into the songbook for free and I can sing it anytime I want. I think that feature is amazing. I have been a fan of kpop for a few years and I’ve been able to express my love for this music genre through this app and I’ve made many singing buddies through live jams. The app itself is great. One thing that is an issue though, is that there is not a log out option. If you want to log out of one of your accounts you can’t. You have to delete the app and then reinstall and log in. I feel this is very inconvenient for people who have more than one account. Personally, I have gathered groups of people and created online cover groups and I have one account that is use for those group uploads and it’s basically like and online entertainment account but it’s inconvenient that there is not a log out button/option because I have to delete and reinstall each time I want to switch from my personal account to my other account. Also I think it’s a rip off that when you purchase VIP on one type of device, you don’t have VIP on another type of device. It’s very inconvenient. Also... stream ATEEZ, it will change your life and also. Watch “Victory Song” by Stray Kids and pay attention to the blonde dude in the performance video. Thank you for your time. :)
Please remove the 100 video rule.
I love this app! I make funny singing videos and I never had a problem with this app! I love how you can communicate with people that have the same interest in singing! This app is really great but the only problem is the limitations for the none V.I.P members. I get that they need to make money somehow but the other limitations such as not being able to start your own duets or solos were working just fine. I don’t mean to disrespect the creators in anyway I just really would appreciate if the creators would at least let us make as much videos as we want without being limited. I never really was a fan of the limitations on this app like not being able to sing some songs if you are not a V.I.P but I know that they need to make money somehow so I never really questioned it but I feel like it’s just not that fair that we can’t make more than 100 videos if we are not a V.I.P. Again I don’t mean in anyway to disrespect the creators and I really love this app and the hard work they put in creating it but I would really appreciate that when the new updates come out that you guys can take off the 100 video limitation for the non V.I.P members. Thanks so much, I absolutely love this app otherwise!!! 👌
- 175.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2020 Smule, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ain't No Way $0.99
- American Pie $0.99
- More Than Words $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.