SnagID allows you to manage your projects, locations, snags, defects, inspections, issues, Punchlists / Punch Lists, Checklists and many more for your site work from opening to handover. SnagID will change your workflow, enhance your supervision quality and save you a lot of time.
All your sites organised into projects and multi level locations. SnagID helps to users whether they are performing a site auditing, a snag finding, safety inspection, organises a survey, creating a list of works required or providing a quotation and many more.. for your site.
Main app features include Projects, locations, detailed reporting, audio note for each item, clearance notices, site audit and much more. SnagID is simple to use:
- Organise snags into projects. Each project is having the client specific information. That is used on pdf reports.
- Organise project into locations like ‘DLF gateway tower’ project is having 21 floors. So divide the project and 21 locations and add separate snags to each location.
- Record a snag with a photo, title, assignee/contractor, status, completion date, audio note, and comments.
- Add annotations on photo with various options like pencil, line, rectangle, circle, arrow, numbers, text and many more….
- Generate the customise reports for clients and share it to anywhere in the world..
- Print the report with help of air printers.
SnagID is flexible for use in any industry. It is having various labels those you can customise for any type of reporting. Customise SnagID for you:
- Change the label of Snag like defect, issues, problems, inspection, observation or any thing.
- Change the label of location like floor, section, apartment or any thing.
- Change the label of assignee like company, contractors, client or any thing.
- Change the date format according to requirements.
Fell free to provide any feedback or suggestions at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed the app crash issue while capturing the photo for adding a snag.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for punch lists
Really like this app for identifying job “snags” and making punch lists. Almost a 5 Star app. I’d give five ⭐️s if I could use more than one photo per snag. Sometimes one just isn’t enough to explain/ identity the issue.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your nice feedback. We are continuously work on this app to making it better.
Well worth it!!!
I first purchased this app on the google platform. I liked it so much that I repurchased it when i went to Apple. Well worth the investment. THANK YOU FOR THE APP!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raghvendra Bhargava
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Appculus Technologies © 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.