The creator of the original mobile Snake is back!
Taneli Armanto and Rumilus Design have joined forces to bring you Snake Rewind! Iconic elements and intuitive gameplay from the original Snake are combined with cool visual effects, sounds and many new features. The result is a game that will entertain, challenge and delight you time after time!
- Rewind the snake to continue the game even after crashing!
- Many different types of special fruit, with unique powers and effects!
- 12 levels with distinct visuals and music, unlocked by completing fun and challenging missions!
- Fruit store where boosters and items can be upgraded and purchased, using fruit that you collect while playing!
- Compete against other players for higher scores and rankings on the leaderboards, connect with friends on Facebook and Game Center!
- Fill the whole screen with the snake and find out what happens then!
- Fixed bug about filling screen with snake without being able to proceed
- Fruit appearance now improved from previous version
- Added missing texts in following languages: Portuguese, Turkish, Lithuanian
- Other small bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's a really fresh view on the classic snake game defiantly worth downloading
Personally, I had no problems with the controls, and for some people that's hard to believe. Tap is just tapping in the direction you want your snake to go. I prefer that control for the best experience possible. I am using a iPad Mini 2. Overall, fun game.
MFi Support, Please!
I want to love this game. It definitely has the spirit of the original Snake, and I like the retro level skins and the task-based unlocking system. Also really nice that it's not a pay-to-win type of thing. Like many of the other reviewers, I find the the controls irritating enough to knock two stars off it, especially on a large screen like the iPad where you have to very quickly move your hand to the top or bottom of the screen and then get the not-very-responsive timing right for tap, or just pray it understands your swipe correctly. Aside from fixing the on-screen controls (put in a virtual d-pad option and include a sensitivity slider), this is one game where MFi support (BT gamepads) would be incredibly helpful and probably stupidly easy to implement. Fix the controls and I'll happily rate it a 4 or 5.
- Rumilus Design Oy
- 76 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Rumilus Design Oy
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.