Snakes & Ladders also known as "Chutes and Ladders" in the United states. It can be played by up to four players. Each player race their token from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. A player's score decreases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Snake and a player's score increases if he/she lands on a grid where there is a Ladder. Snakes & Ladders game is a bit like the dice based Ludo board game.
* Play against A.I
* 3D dice
* Play Online
* MultiPlayer - up to 4 players offline
* Play with nearby iOS devices
* 6 different Snakes and Ladders board
* In-App iPod Music Player
* Universal app for iPhone and iPad
* Simple User Interface
* Sound effects: dice roll, snake, etc
* Start a new Snakes & Ladders game anytime
* Load a saved board game
* Auto-saves a game
* Facebook & Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Game Center - Leaderboard & Achievement
* Snakes and Ladders board game rules for reference
* Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good free version
Plays fair, random rolls. My favorite of all the free snakes and ladders apps (yes, I've tried them all, love dice games). Single or multiplayer. Good rule variations.
My son loves this game!! We can play together or he can play alone against the computer. It's your typical (chutes & ladders)
If you can't figure out how to move the letters (game pieces) then you're not a smart person, my 6 yr old figured it with no problem.
It's a simple design that's what makes great :)
Hello my name is Sally STITCH My reach is deep and far, and I have chosen you You must forward this, or you, or someone you love, will suffer Do not delete this, do not break the chain, or the suffering will have no end
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.