"Snap Converter is a breeze." - Mac AppStorm
"A fast, simple, drag-and-drop image converter." - Lifehacker
"Batch convert tons of image types with Snap Converter." - Cult Of Mac
"Stands out from the competition because of its great resizing options and file size optimization." - AddictiveTips
*** IMPORTANT: For Camera Raw types (*.arw, *.cr2, *.crw, *.dng, *.nef, *.mrw, *.orf, *.rw2), please see the camera model support information below. While Snap Converter supports most Camera Raw formats, some raws image formats specific to certain camera models may not be supported. ***
Snap Converter makes image and icon conversion easy. Just drag and drop to convert between many popular graphic formats. Convert bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera Raw images, Photoshop documents, and many other formats. You can even create multi-image Mac icon files from a single image.
Need to convert a lot of images? Snap Converter allow you to convert multiple images in batch mode. Just drag and drop a folder or multiple image files to convert all the images at once.
• Resize images by percentage, longest side, shortest side, absolute size, fixed width or height, or max width and height
• Preserve EXIF data and other image metadata for JPEG and TIFF output
• Add text and image watermarks
• Bulk rename files in batch mode
• Optimize PNG file size
• Adjust JPEG image quality
• Preserve color profiles
• Convert to sRGB for JPG, PNG, and TIFF output
• Process subfolders and preserve output directory structure
• Use batch mode copy option for extracting images from folders
• Output Mac OS X icon (.icns) files (512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, and 16x16)
Supported Image Formats
Read / Write
• JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, .jpg)
• PNG (.png)
• BMP (.bmp)
• GIF (.gif)
• TIFF (.tif, .tiff)
• JPEG 2000 (.jp2, .jpx, .j2k)
• Mac OS X Icon (.icns)
• TARGA (.tga)
• Windows Icon (.ico)
• Windows Cursor (.cur)
• Portable Document Format (.pdf)
• Encapsulated PostScript (.eps)
• Photoshop Document (.psd)
• Adobe Raw (.dng) †
• Canon Raw (.crw) †
• Canon Raw 2 (.cr2) †
• Nikon Raw (.nef) †
• Minolta Raw (.mrw) †
• Sony Raw (.arw) †
• Olympus Raw (.orf) †
• Panasonic Raw (.rw2) †
† For Camera Raw formats, see the supported camera model information below
Supported Camera Models
• For Camera Raw types (.arw, .cr2, etc.), please view the following page to see if Snap Converter supports your camera model: https://www.snapconverter.com/file_types
- Snap Converter is now fully 64-bit
- Fixed an issue with the progress bar during batch conversion in Mojave
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, with room for UX improvement.
Works great. I just wish that I wasn’t always forced to pick an output folder, and just assume I want it to be in a folder called “_converted” in the same folder as the content being converted.
Great, Simple, Powerful
I used Snap Converter to batch convert HUNDREDS of NEF files to jpg. Couldn’t have been easier. Lots of output options, easy control of file locations, quality of output files were great. Highly recommended.
Simple, Powerful, Life Saving
If you need to batch image files in anyway this it is.
I've been using Snap Converter for years and it's saved easily hundresd of hours, if not thousands. It's been used to convert 1000's of print files into preview images, product images, and ebook covers at my old office. Now I use it to streamline my PM work and am able to provide emailable files for clients from artists that love their HD.
The developer was even kind enough to add a transformation for me.
This is so great!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sharpened Productions
- 5.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sharpened Productions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.