Snap 'n Speak is a tool for teaching, communication, and object identification. It allows you to create and use multiple visual scene displays that are customizable. Snap a picture, search for a picture in your photo library, or select an image from the web and create multiple communication spots or hot spots. Hot spots can be visible or invisible and allows the addition of auditory and visual cues. You can now share the communication boards you make with others, using Airdrop or email.
Since Snap 'n Speak allows for the addition of multiple images in a single display, it can also be used as a communication system. Creating visual scene displays is easy and fast, so you can start teaching in no time and can take advantage of communication moments.
You can backup, save, and restore your image boards between all of your iOS devices, through your iCloud account. Simply backup to your iCloud by going to the Cloud tab, from the options menu, login, then press the backup button, select a save slot, and confirm your save. Then, open another iOS device, go to the same Cloud tab, login, press the restore button, select a slot to restore from, and confirm the restore. It's as easy as that. Note: You must be logged into iTunes and Game Center, on your device, for this feature to work.
We have also implemented a unique password system, which is required to exit play mode. The password requires you to touch each corner once in an order that you can set. If the password is entered incorrectly then the app returns to play mode and the student can continue to work with your custom boards and hot spots, without interruption.
* Multiple voices and languages for text-to-speech, including French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and more.
* Adjust the volume, pitch, and speed of the text-to-speech voice.
* Airdrop sharing
* Email sharing
* Backup, save, and restore between iOS devices.
* Add multiple images from camera, gallery, or web.
* Resize, rotate, and re-position images and buttons.
* Use built in text to speech or record your own voice and trigger when customizable buttons are pressed.
* Animated text when customizable buttons are pressed.
* Toggle on and off, the animated text and button visibility in play mode.
* Unique password system, that prevents the student from exiting play mode.
Added multi-language and multi-voice support for text-to-speech, including French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and more.
You can now add more voices by downloading them on your iOS device. Go to "Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> VoiceOver -> Speech -> Voice" and select a language to download. Once it's downloaded, restart the app and it will appear in the text-to-speech dropdown menu.
- Joel Abney
- 128.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Joel Abney
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.