Snap Scramble is a fun and competitive way to share photos with your friends and the world around you. You can take a photo in the moment or choose an interesting photo from your photo library and Snap Scramble will convert it into a jigsaw puzzle of any size that you select. Play the puzzle as fast as you can, send it off to a friend or a random opponent for them to solve, and they can do the same with their photos. The player with the faster solve time wins that round. Once your friends have finished, they can reply back for endless fun!
- Play photo puzzles with friends for free, without ads, for a maximum of 10 games if you have the free version. Unlimited games if you get the $1.99 in-app purchase.
- Puzzle sizes available: 4 x 4, 5 x 5, and 6 x 6
- Play with random players around the world and you will never have to wait
- Snap Scramble keeps track of your wins and losses every time you play a new round
- Take a screenshot when you've solved the puzzle to keep the photo as a memory
- Push notifications –– we'll notify your friend/opponent when you've sent them a puzzle
- Puzzle too hard? You can press the pause button in the upper right corner of the puzzle and resign that turn!
We hope you enjoy Snap Scramble.
(be sure to be on Wi-Fi or cellular data for the game to function – we will add a solo mode later on)
Bug fixes, UI updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changed my life
I was going through some rough stuff, and this app got me through it. Each picture I unscrambled brought me hope to keep going. Even though I have no friends I send myself pictures just for the satisfaction of repairing the tear-filled selfie I took. I'm literally piecing myself back together with each Snap Scramble™ I take. You are the wind beneath my wings, the light in my eyes. Thank you, for everything.
Addicting game and it's pretty close to perfect
I play this with a few friends and I really enjoy it. It's the perfect "play when you're ready" type of game to kill time. I love the addition of both players getting to see the picture before having to solve it. Balanced it out but now I keep losing to my friends so I consider it a bug ;) great job and sending love from r/learnprogramming!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexander Gorer
- 29.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Timothy Gorer
- In-App Purchases
- Snap Scramble Premium $1.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.