Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
•Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
• Capturing and sending photos and videos is easy! Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos — or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Follow friends and watch their Stories to see their day unfold.
• Keep up to date with exclusive Stories from top publishers and creators.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i’ve had this app for quite a while now and i just want to say how DISAPPOINTED i am with the fact that for almost the past 2 YEARS snapchat has been loaded with bugs and glitches and it’s gotten to the point where it’s really frustrating. you guys constantly update this app yet you fail to fix the bugs EVERY time. when chats are saved it doesn’t even show the chat has been saved until someone saves another chat, i’ve been trying to post on my private story but whenever i close the app the post deletes itself, the app crashes, sometimes snaps won’t open, and sometimes my memories glitch and my videos won’t load. i’m sure there are other bugs and glitches, but that’s all i can think of for now. not only that, but i am more than sure that i’m not the only individual that has this problem. you guys waste all this time trying to add all these little extra and unnecessary features that nobody even uses (such as the games in the chat) and that’s probably what’s causing the app to tweak so much. instead of trying to add new features and such, why don’t you focus on fixing the bugs first? because myself and others are getting fed up with snapchat’s inability to function properly and frankly, i’m pretty sure nobody is interested in new features at this point except for maybe adding an erase tool and color dropper to make snapsterpieces. (seriously, how are you going to add a drawing tool WITH NO ERASER?! it’s just one disappointment after the other 😔)
I have had snapchat for about 3 years now and I’m obsessed. There are usually no bugs and if there are they go away really quick and are small bugs. The list of filters are so fun and nice to use. I like how I also have another camera roll on my phone. I don’t have too much space on my phone to hold a whole bunch of photos and videos, so me having snapchat and being able to save videos and pictures to the app is incredibly amazing! I love how the app shows you memories from last year or a couple years back, I love seeing how weird I was when I would take selfies. I also love how if I ever have trouble on a math problem with school, I just scan the problem and it shows me an easy way to solve it. I love the drawing affect, I am a huge drawer and having a 3-d drawing affect is so cool! 😝I travel a lot and make so many friends from other counties and some countries I visit don’t have iMessage or can’t afford an iPhone and aren’t able to text, so we would add each other on snap, snap funny picture and make private stories, group chat, and so many more fun things. If you are looking for a picture/ video app, I totally recommend Snapchat, it’s such a good app and is so quick and fun to use!😁👍🏼!!
Somethings Very Wrong
I’ve been using this app for well over 6 years, and in that time I’ve had minimal problems with the app. However, as of recent within the last year (Say January 2019 to April 8th of 2020) this app has started to derail from it’s once great state.
And as of recent meaning these past two MONTHS, my friends and I’s snapchats have been going to total crap. My friends snapchat “deleted itself,” wouldn’t allow her to login, wouldn’t allow from others phones to login to her account. And now, mine is doing the exact same. I changed the password, I’ve changed my connection back and fourth (Sorry TeamSnapchat no one has 3-4 wifis to choose from on a given day), the app wouldn’t even allow me to change my password through email it HAD to be done through SMS, which still didn’t change the fact that AFTER I CHANGED THE PASSWORD Snapchat would STILL NOT LET ME IN. With the constant pop up of, “Cannot Connection” or “Change Connection” one of the two but it had to do with a connection I had already changed SEVERAL TIMES, again I only have one wifi, and one cellular connection because I’m on a PHONE!! Snapchat Support doesn’t have a number to call, they don’t want to take any fall back, apparently this is a problem they can’t really help with.
The worst part is I have no clue if someone is using my Snapchat, I have pictures dating back to forever ago on there, amazing memories, and thats my biggest problem. ITS, ALL, GONE.
- Snap, Inc.
- 192.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $4.99
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.