Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Ratings and Reviews
Just a few bugs
I love Snapchat it’s pretty much the only app I use and I use it all the time everyday but since the update there has been a few bugs
1. It’s like not counting that I watched stories? Like I watch them but instead of going to the back of the line saying that I watched them and then just kinda disappearing when I text them cause I’ve already watched their story it doesn’t do that and like thinks I’ve watched the story already so like she I got to the story page the same people at in the front of the line and I keep thinking they posted something new but they didn’t it’s just their entire story again and Snapchat like doesn’t think I’ve watched it already and it won’t go away
2. When you text people in the chat it like glitches kind of and the keyboard like cover almost the whole screen so you can’t see what they said and you also can’t see what you’re typing like the keyboard just pops up larger and covers the whole thing and you have to swipe in and out of the chat multiple times go get the keyboard to be normal. Those are the only things I really notice right now that are kind of bugging me and a little annoying but otherwise I love Snapchat keep up the good work!!
Needs a Bug Fix!
So, I love Snapchat. It’s my most used app and it’s my first way of trying to get ahold of someone. There have been some issues though. Most of the time, it will show me snaps and chats and videos that I’ve already opened multiple times. It’ll say “Tap to Load” the second or third time around, and once I tap it the snap, video, or chat goes away. It’s super annoying. Also, I have to wait on everything to load. I don’t know if this is an issue with my phone or what, but I don’t know how to fix it. It’s not that my wifi connection isn’t strong, because my friend can just swipe right over to her messages, but I can’t. I have to wait for my Bitmoji or my Story loads and pops up in its spot. If I don’t wait, then all of my old messages and stuff come back. They still do it even if I’ve already replied to them once. Another issue I just encountered was it not showing up. I received a text last night, but I didn’t open it. When I woke up this morning, I go to check it, and there’s no message there. There isn’t even the saved chats. It does that sometimes too, it deletes our saved chats. Anyway, when I go to the person who texted me, it just says “Received 7 hours ago” even though I never opened the message. I tried to contact Snapchat Help on the app, but the profile was nowhere to be found. So, I deleted the app and I’m re-installing it now. Thank you for reading!
Plz end this.
I really like snap. I really enjoy looking at my friends snap stories, activities on the snap maps, filters, and everything about it, all with my parents permission. Following my favorite celebs and YouTubers r one of the best parts. But I'm just here to say, and I'm kind of concerned, is that sometimes, or most of the times, on my friend's stories, I see some stupid post that don't even make sense. For example, one post says, "repost or your mom will die" or, "repost or your mom will get Into a car crash" ok like who in this world will think it's ok to post something like that, I honestly really think the people who decide to make these types of snaps, should be reported, or just have some consequences, because this is just nonsense. I cannot believe some of friends would even repost that. I have no idea who's starting these post, but it's coming out if hand. This company should not appreciate this, I don't, and God doesn't either. That is just messed up. I really have the guts to report this because I'm tired of seeing these post and this is not right, at All. People do not have the guts to just say random stuff like that just because u don't repost something. I would really appreciate it if u would stop this mess and these people really need to get reported. This is so wrong. I really hope u could do something about this
- Snap, Inc.
- 294.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $7.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.