Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
* New Charms! Tap the avatar for one of your Groups to see who’s taken the most screenshots, shared the most memories, sent the most Bitmojis, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a Bug Fix!
So, I love Snapchat. It’s my most used app and it’s my first way of trying to get ahold of someone. There have been some issues though. Most of the time, it will show me snaps and chats and videos that I’ve already opened multiple times. It’ll say “Tap to Load” the second or third time around, and once I tap it the snap, video, or chat goes away. It’s super annoying. Also, I have to wait on everything to load. I don’t know if this is an issue with my phone or what, but I don’t know how to fix it. It’s not that my wifi connection isn’t strong, because my friend can just swipe right over to her messages, but I can’t. I have to wait for my Bitmoji or my Story loads and pops up in its spot. If I don’t wait, then all of my old messages and stuff come back. They still do it even if I’ve already replied to them once. Another issue I just encountered was it not showing up. I received a text last night, but I didn’t open it. When I woke up this morning, I go to check it, and there’s no message there. There isn’t even the saved chats. It does that sometimes too, it deletes our saved chats. Anyway, when I go to the person who texted me, it just says “Received 7 hours ago” even though I never opened the message. I tried to contact Snapchat Help on the app, but the profile was nowhere to be found. So, I deleted the app and I’m re-installing it now. Thank you for reading!
Just a few bugs
I love Snapchat it’s pretty much the only app I use and I use it all the time everyday but since the update there has been a few bugs
1. It’s like not counting that I watched stories? Like I watch them but instead of going to the back of the line saying that I watched them and then just kinda disappearing when I text them cause I’ve already watched their story it doesn’t do that and like thinks I’ve watched the story already so like she I got to the story page the same people at in the front of the line and I keep thinking they posted something new but they didn’t it’s just their entire story again and Snapchat like doesn’t think I’ve watched it already and it won’t go away
2. When you text people in the chat it like glitches kind of and the keyboard like cover almost the whole screen so you can’t see what they said and you also can’t see what you’re typing like the keyboard just pops up larger and covers the whole thing and you have to swipe in and out of the chat multiple times go get the keyboard to be normal. Those are the only things I really notice right now that are kind of bugging me and a little annoying but otherwise I love Snapchat keep up the good work!!
Snapchat Needs improvement
I was really impressed with Snapchat back in the day, in that it enabled photo messaging and added filters to help with those of us who may have a bad skin day, keep our blemishes hidden by a smoother so when we send our friends a snap it doesn’t show our embarrassing acne spot to our possible crush, etc. The new updates to Snapchat are disastrous. First; I can not clear an entire conversation column and have to go one by one through the messages to clear them. Also you can’t look up your friends; how is anyone supposed to organize their friends list if we can’t even see who’s our friend without searching them? If you have 20 or so friends you are basically spending 2 minutes of your time trying to clear your snap window. Second; the stories; filled with biased propaganda and absolute garbage. I enjoy subscribing to some of the channels but the fact that most of these channels feature some of the most controversial topics and are completely one sided is unfortunate. I would like to see more middle liner content, and keep politics out of the playground unless your going to equalize and allow those who may not swing to the left side of the scale, be able to enjoy the features as well. Please read and consider Snapchat
- Snap, Inc.
- 294 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $7.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.