Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
*Tag your location with new stickers!
Ratings and Reviews
Just a few bugs
I love Snapchat it’s pretty much the only app I use and I use it all the time everyday but since the update there has been a few bugs
1. It’s like not counting that I watched stories? Like I watch them but instead of going to the back of the line saying that I watched them and then just kinda disappearing when I text them cause I’ve already watched their story it doesn’t do that and like thinks I’ve watched the story already so like she I got to the story page the same people at in the front of the line and I keep thinking they posted something new but they didn’t it’s just their entire story again and Snapchat like doesn’t think I’ve watched it already and it won’t go away
2. When you text people in the chat it like glitches kind of and the keyboard like cover almost the whole screen so you can’t see what they said and you also can’t see what you’re typing like the keyboard just pops up larger and covers the whole thing and you have to swipe in and out of the chat multiple times go get the keyboard to be normal. Those are the only things I really notice right now that are kind of bugging me and a little annoying but otherwise I love Snapchat keep up the good work!!
Needs a Bug Fix!
So, I love Snapchat. It’s my most used app and it’s my first way of trying to get ahold of someone. There have been some issues though. Most of the time, it will show me snaps and chats and videos that I’ve already opened multiple times. It’ll say “Tap to Load” the second or third time around, and once I tap it the snap, video, or chat goes away. It’s super annoying. Also, I have to wait on everything to load. I don’t know if this is an issue with my phone or what, but I don’t know how to fix it. It’s not that my wifi connection isn’t strong, because my friend can just swipe right over to her messages, but I can’t. I have to wait for my Bitmoji or my Story loads and pops up in its spot. If I don’t wait, then all of my old messages and stuff come back. They still do it even if I’ve already replied to them once. Another issue I just encountered was it not showing up. I received a text last night, but I didn’t open it. When I woke up this morning, I go to check it, and there’s no message there. There isn’t even the saved chats. It does that sometimes too, it deletes our saved chats. Anyway, when I go to the person who texted me, it just says “Received 7 hours ago” even though I never opened the message. I tried to contact Snapchat Help on the app, but the profile was nowhere to be found. So, I deleted the app and I’m re-installing it now. Thank you for reading!
great app but needs some work
I just purchased the new iPhone XR and was so disappointed the moment I entered into Snapchat. When I went to use the front facing camera, I noticed the quality is not what it used to be on my old phone, it was really fuzzy and zoomed in and then when I actually went to take a picture it immediately zoomed in even further and turned it even more blurry. So much worse than what videos on Androids look like. Thinking it was something with my phones camera I went into my camera app and was surprised to see the crystal clear picture on both my front and and rear facing camera. Updated my phone and tried again. Nothing changed. Looked online to see if there was anyone else in a similar situation and found a multitude of other users just as frustrated as I was. Waited for a couple weeks and installed numerous updates hoping they would fix this issue. Was disappointed each time. I loved using Snapchat before this happened, it really boosted my self confidence to be able to quickly snap cute, attractive pictures of myself and what I was up to to my friends. Now I can’t even get on the app because it turns my otherwise decently looking face to a blurry zoomed in mess. Please fix this Snapchat I would love to be able to use the app again!
- Snap, Inc.
- 294.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $7.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.