Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
•Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption, and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis, and all kinds of fun effects.
• Capturing and sending photos and videos is easy! Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos — or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis — exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Follow friends and watch their Stories to see their day unfold.
• Keep up to date with exclusive Stories from top publishers and creators.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Snapchat is now available in the following languages!
• Bengali (Bangladesh)
• Bengali (India)
• Spanish (Argentina)
• Spanish (Mexico)
• Spanish (Spain)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ngl it’s a good app but...
I’ve had this app for maybe two years, almost three, and I’ve never had any issue with it. I always loved the app, it was fun, and a great app to use to pass time, but obviously there have been many changes throughout the years with this app. For example, the thick black outline that’s around the logo... it just doesn’t look that appealing like it used to be. I deleted the app some time ago but decided to reinstall it because I wanted to have the app back. When I saw the new logo I thought it was a knock off of the original app. I was utterly confused, but then came to realize it was the actual app. I was disappointed because when you change things about an app it’s obviously suppose to improve its previous difficulties and help make more people be interested in the app itself, and I was not. Not only was it the logo but other things about the app that you “fixed” were just annoying and unnecessary in my opinion.
On a good note though, it is a fun app to use while texting and sending photos to friends. It’s also great if you want to share your moments with your friends just by taking a couple seconds out of your day. Finally, it’s also one of my favorite apps to use to pass some time.
So I’ve had snapchat for about 4 years now, I’ve never had any issues until recently. I had no trouble logging in and out so I could let my friends login to there account if needed. Until about a week ago when my friends account was locked. She never did anything against their guidelines. She asked to borrow my phone to see if she could login to her snap on it. It was unsuccessful and she can’t still get her account back. She made a new one and the same thing happened. Anyways I tried to log back into my snap when I realized that I was now locked out of my account too. Nothing had ever happened to like this. After a day I decided to try and log back in, I was successful, but only for about 10 seconds before it logged me out again, and kept telling me my account was temporarily locked. I’m trying everything, nothing worked so I just decided to make a new account. I did and after a day I decided to log out to try and log into my old one, it was still locked, so I logged back into my new one, I did this multiple time before it kicked me out of that one too. I’m now slowly trying to get everything back. I downloaded a link to my memories since I lost them, I lost all my streaks, and I feel hopeless that I just lost everything on the app. It’s now been more than 3 days since this happened, I’ve tried to contact Snapchat through twitter but they are ignoring me. If anyone knows what to do please read this and lmk I’m desperate. Thank you!!
A New Update that Caused a Virus on my Phone
As of August 20,2019 Snapchat had a another update and I thought maybe it would make a few improvements. Turns out I was wrong because that day on Wednesday morning I woke up and opened up my Snapchat to church my 66 total streaks that I had. When I got on Snap I had saw 2 of my streaks were dead than snap crashed. I opened snap up repeatedly but it kept crashing. So than I restarted the app, my phone, and deleted unnecessary apps from my phone but nothing had changed anytime I opened my phone. I even took the liberty to delete the app and re-download it but the result was the same when I logged in to the app it kept crashing. I went to my phone provider Network store to see if I was doing something wrong preventing me to get on snap but the store associate told me the app may have put a virus or a bug on my phone 😡. I have used SC for 3 years and this situation has never occurred on my phone but now it has came to a point that Snapchat gives horrible updates. All of the old features was decent and it was fun but it will be great if they keep some of the new features that they added a while back and bring back the old features which would make Snapchat way better but I guess. The only thing that I know is I can not open Snapchat without it crashing over and over ever since the last update. No other apps on my phone acts like this besides Snapchat 🤷🏽♂️
- Snap, Inc.
- 184 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $4.99
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.