"Snapimals is the Pokémon Game the Rest of Us Have Been Waiting For - Everything about Snapimals oozes with charm. It’s a simply feel good game, obviously built with a lot of heart, and has already stolen ours" - Jillian Werner, Gamezebo
"I'm addicted to this amazing game. Reminds me of Pokemon Snap, only better" - LoverOfGames_007
Discover extraordinary and quirky animals, snap their photos and build the greatest museum on Earth in Snapimals! With incredible animations, a heartwarming cast of animals and a relaxing soundtrack, kids and adults alike are sure to love the safari photo snapping action waiting to be discovered in Snapimals.
Join The Captain and venture to the ends of the world to photograph the rarest, funniest and wildest animals ever spotted!
* EXPLORE Distant Exotic Lands: From the Dino to the Wilds, explore unique islands and discover amazing wildlife.
* SNAP Photos of Amazing Animals: Cute, funny and ferocious – There’s an animal for everyone waiting to be discovered in Snapimals!
* ENCOUNTER Prehistoric Wonders: Travel to the island of the dinosaurs to see what life was like before man – and capture it with your camera!
* BUILD Your World: Expand your museum and collect new photos to become the best builder. Visitors will come from around the world to see your gallery!
* LIVE the Moment: Experience a vibrant world through the lens of your trusty camera.
* GO WILD: Venture among the animals and see what they really do when nobody's watching.
* PLAY with Animals – See the wild side of your favorite animals! Toss goof-balls to discover rare hidden behaviors.
* GIFT and SHARE special gifts, including a possibility of Camera Rolls from your friends
* UPGRADE your Camera – Unlock upgrades to zoom in and get up close and personal with the animals. Use special 3D Touch controls for Zoom and ‘Peek and Pop’ for iPhone 6s.
* COMPLETE the Captain’s Collection - Snap and Collect all the Captain’s sought after pics
* CONSERVE and Collect: Spread awareness of natural wonders, one photo at a time.
Most recent update:
* NEW * DAILY SNAP EVENT - Complete the Daily Snap challenge to unlock tours to yet uncharted lands!
* NEW * FERRIS WHEEL OF FORTUNE- Engage in delightful Spins for rewards like Gems and Golden Tickets!
Snapimals is a wildlife adventure unlike any other! Join your favorite animals in the wild, snap pics to fill out your collection, and build the most amazing museum the world has ever seen!
Performance improvements and Polish
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You’ll have a blast capturing nature’s silly side in this fun photographic romp. Across an island chain full of rascally chimps, curious elephants—even cuddly dinosaurs—your job is to snap and sell wildlife pictures to expand a busy museum. The animals perform different tricks every time you play, so there are always new poses to shoot and challenges to discover. It’s a delightfully whimsical way to explore the importance of conservation.
Requires dedication & love for all things cute!
Closest thing to Pokemon Snap with what we wanted all along with that N64 release: Snapanimals is an involved, long lasting game! There are so, so many reasons why I love this game so I’ll try to sum it up:
- The game requires regular visitation and commitment in game play, it takes time to unlock things and the guidance on what to do next is really stellar.
- There’s humor! Take the time to read the visitors, guests, and yes, pirates that are visiting your islands: hilarious while still being kid-appropriate. I still love hearing the Captain’s “whoaa!” every time.
- You can save your snapshots! Another part that makes the game long is only being able to sell three photos at a time, having to run multiple tours means you will indeed achieve the side missions overtime (which are conveniently tracked for you).
- Low bandwidth and low memory space absorption. It does take time to get used to navigating between docks, booths, and islands when clicking around; but for all it’s worth this is without a doubt a five-star game!
Please fix the videos!!
I love this game!!
Con: I’m now in a weird spot where I’ve almost completed all the photos on the first island and would like to expand to see new animals in order to earn money. However, I’m struggling with keeping up on coins and feel like I’m just seeing the same scenes over and over. I wanted to watch some of the videos because that’s an option on upgrades but every time I click them it says that they are not available. At first, I thought it was a glitch but it’s been happening for at least three weeks. I’ve also tried using both data and WiFi. I don’t plan on using this feature overly, just enough to get some variety because I would like this game to last as I love it!
If the video option is no longer going to be an option and that was a game choice, then I recommend removing it from the game altogether. Only because it adds another layer of frustration because it feels like there is something that could help but just isn’t working.
Pro: I would like to end with the good though. I have this game four stars because it deserves it. I struggle to find games that keep my attention for a long time. I’ll play for a while and then delete. I do not have that instinct with this game. There is variety with the animals and it feels different from other games because of the main goal. I’m always excited to see the different animals and actually care about expansions on my islands. I love the visitors comments as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BebopBee, Inc.
- 223.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 BebopBee Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch o' Gems $1.99
- Cup o' Gems $4.99
- Pile o' Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.