Inspect properties effortlessly and create beautiful inspection reports that your clients LOVE.
SnapInspect 2 is a web and mobile property inspection app for property managers.
Inspect properties effortlessly using your iPhone or iPad with simple checklists, comments, photos and videos.
Once you're done with the inspection SnapInspect will create a beautiful custom branded report in either PDF or Microsoft Word format.
You can view the report on your device and send it to whoever you like via email with 1-tap!
All your reports and data are securely stored online in a web based version of SnapInspect so you can rest assured that all of your data is backed up, filed neatly and safe.
98% Of people who try SnapInspect, stick with SnapInspect - So chances are you will too...
* NEW: Use VIDEO in your property inspections
* Inspect properties with checklists, comments & photos
* Create beautiful branded inspection reports with a tap
* Schedule property inspections with ease
* Customize your inspection checklists and reports
* Use pre-saved sentences to avoid manually typing
* Use voice dictation to speak rather than type
* Multiple user functionality for businesses and teams
Benefits of using SnapInspect:
* Save 75% of the time you spend on inspections & reports
* Impress your clients with beautiful branded reports and videos
* Become more mobile and stress free
* Protect yourself against costly mistakes and legal issues with proper reporting and file backup
Top property management companies all over the world use and rely on SnapInspect for effortless inspections and beautiful reports.
Our users include:
REMAX, Caldwell Banker, CBRE, NAI, Harcourts, Professionals, LJ Hooker, Prudential, Ray White & More...
Download SnapInspect today and start your first property inspection in 60 seconds!
SnapInspect is used by: Residential property managers, vacation rental managers, commercial property managers, student housing managers and many more!
It is extremely customizable and can be adapted to fit different needs.
Get started today!
Login UI Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App does what it’s supposed to and neatly organizes my photos. However the app destroys my battery at least twice as fast as all other apps put together and even does so while running in the background. Pretty egregious.
Downloaded the app. Once you open it, it ask for a log in. No way to create one. No way to get support either.
How do you create an account?
"Frustrated"summed it up. You can't use the app because you can't create an account. What are we doing wrong?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.